Certified Big-Data and Hadoop Developer Training in Seattle, Washington (WA)
About the course
Simplilearn’s training in Big Data & Hadoop is an ideal training package for every aspiring professional who wants to make his/her career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework. The course equips participants to work on the Hadoop environment with ease and learn vital components such as Flume, Apache Oozie workflow scheduler and other advance concepts like Hadoop 2.0: Hbase, Zookeeper and Sqoop.
Why is the certification most sought-after?
As the Big data buzz is getting louder with Volume, Variety and Velocity, certified hadoopers equipped with the right skills to process the Big data through Hadoop are the ‘most wanted’ in Fortune 500 companies worldwide. This has greatly increased the career scope for certified hadoopers in comparison to their non-certified peers. Below are well known facts as to why one should opt for the Big Data & Hadoop Certification:
- According to Gartner – “Big Data & Analytics is one of the top 10 strategic technologies for businesses and there would be 4.4 Million Big Data jobs by 2015”.
- Top companies like Microsoft, Software AG, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, EMC2 and Dell have invested a huge $15 billion on data management and analytics.
- According to IDC – “Big Data market would grow up to $16.1 billion”.
- According to Indeed.com – “Certified Big Data analysts start earning $117,000 in comparison to their non-certified peers”.
- According to Robert Half Technology “Big Data, Big Pay – Average salary can reach up to $154,250”.
At the end of Simplilearn’s training in Big Data & hadoop, participants will be able to:
- Master the concepts of Hadoop framework and its deployment in a cluster environment
- Learn to write complex MapReduce programs in both MRv1 & MRv2 (Yarn)
- Learn high-level scripting frameworks Pig & Hive and perform data analytics using high level scripting language under Pig & Hive
- Have a good understanding of Ecosystem and its advance components like Flume, Apache Oozie workflow scheduler etc.
- Understand advance concepts Hadoop 2.0 : Hbase, Zookeeper and Sqoop
- Get hands-on experience in different configurations of Hadoop cluster, its optimization & troubleshooting
- Understand Hadoop Architecture by understanding Hadoop Distribution File System operations principles (vHDFS 1.0 & vHDFS 2.0)
- Understand advance concepts of parallel processing in MapReduce1.0 (or MRv1) & MapReduce2.0 (or MRv2)
- Process Big Data sets (around 3.5 Billion Data Points covering in 5 Projects) with high efficiency and can derive a logical conclusion, which is helpful in live industrial Scenarios.
The exceptionality of Simplilearn’s Big Data & Hadoop training is the opportunity for participants to work on 5 live industry based projects spanning across 11 Unique Data Sets and covering around 3.5 Bn Data points. This adds immense domain knowledge and real life industry experience to participant’s curriculum vitae.
Project 1: Analyzing a series of Data sets for a US-based customer to arrive at a prudent product mix, product positioning and marketing strategy.
Through this project, participants will get a chance to work as a Hadoop developer and the responsibility for completing all the subprojects within the defined timeframe.
Your company has recently bagged a large assignment from a US-based customer that is into training and development. The larger outcome, deals with launching a suite of educational and skill development programs to consumers across the globe. As part of the project, the customer wants your company to analyze a series of data sets to arrive at a prudent product mix, product positioning, and marketing strategy that will be applicable for at least a decade.
The whole project is divided into 7 subprojects, each involving its own data set.
Subproject 1: Identify motivators for continuous adult education.
Subproject 2: Identify occupations poised for growth & decline over the next 10 years.
Subproject 3: Identify regions that have potential for growth across potential industries.
Subproject 4: Categorize financial capacity of consumers across regions and demographics.
Subproject 5: Identify major gender and geographic attributes for education.
Subproject 6: Analyze the education expenditure and related parameters across the globe.
Subproject 7: Analyze the strength of the financial sector in target markets and participation of the population in the financial sectors.
Project 2: Analyze and perform page ranking for twitter data set
As a Hadoop developer, your task is to perform page ranking of the twitter data based on the dataset provided.
Project 3: Analyze Monthly retail report for the US Market - Retail Industry
A US ‐ based online retailer wants to launch a new product category and wants to understand the potential growth areas and areas that have stagnated over a period of time. It wants to use this information to ensure its product focus is aligned to opportunities that will grow over the next 5–7 years. The customer has been provided data set that they can use.
Project 4: Analyze Mobile connectivity report for the UK Market - Telecom Industry
A UK ‐ based customer wants to launch 3G devices in regions where their penetration is low and you have been allocated the task of performing this analysis using Hadoop. The customer has been provided data set that they can use.
Project 5: Analyze health reports across years for the US Market – Insurance Industry
A US ‐ based insurance provider as decided to launch a new medical insurance program targeting various customers. To help this customer understand the current realities and the market better, you have to perform a series of data analytics tasks using Hadoop. The customer has been provided data set that they can use.
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
- The certification makes you ride the Big data wave, enhances your analytics skills and helps you to land in job roles like Data Scientist, Hadoop Developer, Hadoop Architect, Hadoop Tester.
- Top companies like Microsoft, Software AG, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, EMC2 and Dell have invested a huge $15 billion on data management and analytics, thereby increasing the number of opportunities for Big data & Hadoop certified professionals.
- Certified analysts earn $117,000 in comparison to their non-certified peers.
- Certified Big data professionals with Hands-on exposure to industry relevant tools have a growing career graph.
Participants get certified in Big Data & Hadoop by:
- Completing any one project out of the five projects given by Simplilearn. The outcome of the project should be verified by the lead trainer and the candidate is evaluated thereafter. Necessary screenshots of the outputs of the project should be mailed to email@example.com
- Clearing the online examination with a minimum score of 80%.
Who should do this course?
Analytics professionals, IT professionals, ETL developers, Project managers, testing novices and experts will find the course ideal. Any professional or a fresh graduate interested to enter the Big Data analytics field can also pursue this certification.
What qualifications do you need?
Fundamental programming skills is a minimum requirement while working knowledge of Java would be an added advantage.
Simplilearn’s Big Data & Hadoop training is the first of its kind providing comprehensive training and is ideal for professionals. It is the best in terms of time & money invested. We stand out because participants
- Have the flexibility to choose from 3 different modes of learning
- Get hands-on lab Exercises
- Work on 5 Real life Industry based Projects covering 3.5 Bn Data Points spanned across 11 Data Sets. All Projects are based upon real life industrial scenario
|Simplilearn||Other Training Providers|
|160 Hrs of Total learning (2x more as compared to any other Training Provider)||90 Hrs or less|
|60 Hrs of Real Time Industry Based Projects - 3.5 Bn Datapoints to work upon (3x more as compared to any other Training Provider)||20 Hrs or less|
|25 Hrs of High Quality e-Learning content||Not Available|
|5 Hrs of Doubt Clarification Classes||Not Available|
|Flexibility to choose training type from 3 available training modes||Only single training mode|
|Chance to work on 5 Real Life industry based Projects||1 or No Project|
|Industry Specific Projects on Top 3 Sectors - Retail, Telecom & Insurance||Not Available|
|11 Unique Data Sets to work upon||7 or less|
|Free 90 Days e-Learning access worth $252 with every Instructor led training||Not Available|
|Free Java Essentials for Hadoop||Not Available|
In addition, Simplilearn’s training is the best because:
- We are an accredited, approved and recognized training partner by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more.
- We have a network of over 2000 certified and experienced trainers
- 40% of our participants receiving our training are from fortune 500 companies
- Our exam pass rate is 98.6% and we guarantee passing the exam in your first attempt
- Our training packages have attractive discounts and money back guarantee.
- Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will be the training held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Do you provide assistance for the exam?
- Who provides the certification?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- What is Big Data?
- What is Apache Hadoop?
New to ?
Simplilearn is conducting 4 days Big-Data and Hadoop Developer certification training in Seattle, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best Big-Data and Hadoop Developer Training institutes in Seattle. This Big-Data and Hadoop Developer course includes interactive Big-Data and Hadoop ...
Executive Hotel Pacific Seattle
400 Spring Street, Seattle, WA,
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Seattle is the capital of the Washington in the west coast of USA. Seattle is the most vibrant city in the country as it is known for aircraft manufacturing, city closest to Alaska, famous cultural and art programme like Symphony Orchestra and rock music. Seattle also has huge ports that connect tourism and trade with Asia. Manufacturing, Retail, Tourism, IT, Tele Communications etc. are the most popular sectors in the city. This garners more scope for professionals who are certified in various professional certification courses like PMP, Agile Certification, Six Sigma, ITIL, Cloud Computing and CISSP.