CFA Certification Training in Bangalore - Level 1
CFA Level I exam is the first level of qualification under the CFA certification program offered by the CFA Institute. Ideal for finance professionals working or entering in the investment field and banking sector, CFA Level I training can be availed by professionals who want to increase their expertise and ...
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will the training be held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Who provides the certification?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- How to become a CFAÂ® charter holder?
- What are the eligibility requirements to appear for the CFAÂ® level I exam?
- Where is the CFAÂ® Level I exam conducted in India?
- How are the exams scored?
- What is the pass rate for the CFAÂ® level I exam?
- How much time does it take to complete the CFAÂ® program?
- Does the course fee include the examination fee as well?
- How do I track the number of hours I have accessed the course?
- What are the deadlines and fees for registering for the CFA Level I exam?
Money Back Guarantee
The main eligibility requirements for a candidate are:
- A completed bachelor's or equivalent degree, OR
- Be in the final year of a bachelor's degree program at the time of registration, OR
- Have 4 years of professional work experience – can be non-investment related, OR
- Have a combination of full time professional experience and college education that totals at least 4 years
In addition to the education requirements a candidate must have a valid international travel passport
Training in other cities
# 53/1 C, 24th Main, Harlkunte,
2nd Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore – 560102
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka is popularly known as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’ with India’s major IT firms located in Electronic City, ITPL Whitefield, Embassy Golf Links Tech Park, Manyata Tech Park and Bagmane Tech Park. The city experience flourishing economy with information technology, computer software, bio-technology, Nano-technology, research, aviation, business process outsourcing, knowledge process outsourcing, manufacturing, electronics, and telecommunication being its active industries. Bangalore has also witnessed the growth of many startup companies over the years. Project managers, IT security professionals, IT service professionals have ample scope of career growth in the city. PMP, PRINCE2, Six Sigma, Cisco and Microsoft certifications are the most demanded credentials in the city.