CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker training in Bangalore, India
Simplilearn is conducting 4 days CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker certification training in BANGALORE, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker Training institutes in BANGALORE. This CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker course includes interactive CEH...
For assistance, please contact us on
- We have trained over 100,000+ professionals, across 150+ countries, and conduct 300+ workshops globally every month
- Employees of Fortune 500 companies trust us as their learning provider for their Career growth & Training requirements
- We follow a Global Learning Framework, that is proven to deliver results and has been tested and perfected over our experience in training close to a million learners
- We have a network of 2000+ certified trainers to conduct training courses for various topics
- Free access to high quality industry relevant webinars, articles, and blogs
- We provide 24x7 live chat support, support over email, and a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 96.2%
- Accredited & Approved as a training organization, partners, education provider and examination centre by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, ITIL, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
There is no defined pre-requites for Ethical Hacking Training and Certification. Anyone looking forward to establish their skills on ethical hacking and network-security can opt for the training and certification program.
Training in other cities
# 53/1 C, 24th Main, Harlkunte,
2nd Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore – 560102
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka is popularly known as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’ with India’s major IT firms located in Electronic City, ITPL Whitefield, Embassy Golf Links Tech Park, Manyata Tech Park and Bagmane Tech Park. The city experience flourishing economy with information technology, computer software, bio-technology, Nano-technology, research, aviation, business process outsourcing, knowledge process outsourcing, manufacturing, electronics, and telecommunication being its active industries. Bangalore has also witnessed the growth of many startup companies over the years. Project managers, IT security professionals, IT service professionals have ample scope of career growth in the city. PMP, PRINCE2, Six Sigma, Cisco and Microsoft certifications are the most demanded credentials in the city.