CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Training in Mumbai, India
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
There is no defined pre-requites for Ethical Hacking Training and Certification. Anyone looking forward to establish their skills on ethical hacking and network-security can opt for the training and certification program.
New to ?
Simplilearn is conducting 4 days CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker certification training in Mumbai, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker Training institutes in Mumbai. This CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker course includes interactive CEH – ...
Training in other cities
starting fromSelect Batch & Enroll
Residency Hotel, Suren Road, Andheri ? Kurla Rd
Opp.Cine Magic, Near W.E.Highway, Andheri (East),
Mumbai - 400 093
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Mumbai, the capital city of Indian state Maharashtra is the most populous city of the nation and also one of the nation’s most popular metropolitan areas. Besides being the home to entertainment and glamour industry, Mumbai is also a primary center of trade and commerce in India. The city hosts some of the nation’s most important financial institutions such as Reserve Bank of India, Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange and more. Mumbai hosts many national and multi-national companies including few from the Fortune Global 500 companies and many foreign banks. Thus, the city has a huge scope to offer to professionals for moving ahead in their career. PMP, PRINCE2, CSM, CFA, FRM are few of the most demanded credentials in Mumbai.
Ethical Hacking – The Essential Component of Inf...
Sep 19, 2014 at 07:00 PM (Asia/Kolkata)
Duration: 1 Hours
Presenter: Mr. Amalesh