CISA Certification Training in SAN JOSE, California (CA)
Simplilearn is conducting 4 days CISA certification training in SAN JOSE, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best CISA Training institutes in SAN JOSE. This CISA course includes interactive CISA classes, and more. ...
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will the training be held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- What is CISA®?
- What is the procedure to take CISA® exam?
- How ISACA scores candidates in CISA® exam?
- How many PDUs do I earn after completing CISA® training course with Simplilearn?
- Will PMI accept PDUs provided by Simplilearn?
There is no work experience related eligibility criteria for taking up the CISA examination. After successful completion of the exam, candidates are given a 5-year window to gain the required experience and apply for the certification.
Training in other cities
July 2014Mon 28 Tue 29 Wed 30 Thu 31
August 2014Tue 26 Wed 27 Thu 28 Fri 29
September 2014Tue 23 Wed 24 Thu 25 Fri 26
October 2014Tue 28 Wed 29 Thu 30 Fri 31
November 2014Tue 18 Wed 19 Thu 20 Fri 21
December 2014Tue 16 Wed 17 Thu 18 Fri 19
Not finding a convenient schedule?Let us know
Pick one of 6 batches
Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Jose Airport
1350 N Fourth Street,
San Jose, CA 95112
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
About SAN JOSE
San Jose is the third largest city in the state of California. There are wonderful sights and scenes that the visitors can look forward to in San Jose like the Almaden Quicksilver County Park, Alum Rock Park, San Jose jazz festival and San Jose museum of art etc. San Jose is nick named as Silicon Valley as it is home for many top IT companies in the world like IBM, HP, Ericsson, Hitachi, Tessera Technologies, and Adobe etc. San Jose has lower unemployment rate than other major US cities. It generates competitive environment in the job market. This requires professionals to enhance their current skills further and give themselves the chance to earn more and get job promotion than their competitors. Acquiring knowledge through professional certification courses like PMP, ITIL, Agile and Six Sigma will help them achieve these goals in the city.