Tue 26 Wed 27 Thu 28 Fri 29
Mon 29 Tue 30
SepWed 01 Thu 02
Tue 28 Wed 29 Thu 30 Fri 31
Tue 18 Wed 19 Thu 20 Fri 21
Tue 16 Wed 17 Thu 18 Fri 19
Don't find a convenient schedule?Let us know
CISSP Certification Training in Washington, District Of Columbia (DC)
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will be the training held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?after attending the training?
- What is the pre-requisite for taking the (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) test?
- What certification does the training provide?
- What is the structure of the test?
- What is the duration of the test?
- Which type of test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
- What is the passing score?
- What are the areas on which the CISSP® test is focused?
- There is no such criteria to attend training of CISSP training, Once you clear the examination to get the certificate of CISSP you required Minimum 5 years of direct full-time security work experience in two or more of the following 10 domains of the (ISC) CISSP® CBK if you failed to achieve this then you can become associate of (ISC)2
- One-year waiver of the professional experience requirement for holding an additional credential on the (ISC)2 approved list: Valid experience includes information systems security-related work performed as a practitioner, auditor, consultant, investigator or instructor, that requires Information Security knowledge and involves the direct application of that knowledge. The five years of experience must be the equivalent of actual fulltime Information Security work (not just Information Security responsibilities for a five year period); this requirement is cumulative, however, and may have been accrued over a much longer period of time.
New to ?
Simplilearn is conducting 4 days CISSP certification training in Washington, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best CISSP Training institutes in Washington. This CISSP course includes interactive CISSP classes, and more. ...
Training in other cities
starting fromSelect Batch & Enroll
The River Inn
924 25th Street NW,
Washington, DC 20037
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Washington D.C is the National capital of the United States. Washington D.C is the most popular tourist destination around the globe. There are many historical landmarks in the city like the Lincoln Memorial, White House, Museums showcasing historical artifacts from different parts of the world and other famous political structures. Apart from the historical and political connection, this city also has great taste for performing arts, sports and other cultural activities. Washington D.C's economy is always robust with continuous increase in export of manufactured goods, more inflow of foreign investments in financial, service and IT firms. This creates a stable environment for professionals working in these sectors. Any experienced professionals can enjoy a better career growth by enrolling for job-related courses like PMP, ITIL, Scrum, Agile, Six Sigma, Cloud Computing and CISSP.