NovSat 29 Sun 30
Exam fee included!
DecSat 13 Sun 14
Exam fee included!
DecSat 27 Sun 28
Exam fee included!
Don't find a convenient schedule?Let us know
ITIL® Foundation Certification Training in Bangalore, India
About the course
The ITIL®, owned and maintained by the UK Office of Government Commerce, is a globally recognized IT service management certification. The ITIL® Foundation certification is considered as the entry level qualification in the field of IT Service Management.
Simplilearn’s training in ITIL® Foundation course is an ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make their career in IT Service Management sector. The ITIL® Foundation certified professional will be able to guide an organization in implementing the best practices in IT Service Management IT and also in using IT as a tool for a business change and growth.
The ITIL® Foundation certification course emphasizes on adapting a common framework of IT Service Management practices that will help deliver value to a business. It also focuses on Quality Management approach and standards apart from following a practical approach to IT Service Management.
Why is this certification popular?
Anyone looking for higher level certifications in IT Service Management will have to pass the ITIL® Foundation certification first. Since the training is not based on a specific technology, it is applicable in any IT organization. So an ITIL® Foundation certified professional will find suitable job opportunities in any IT organization.
The ITIL® Foundation training offered by Simplilearn will help professionals understand and implement various best practices in IT Service Management and Quality Management standards for the growth of a business. These best practices and standards help organizations in providing effective IT services, reducing costs, improving customer satisfaction, increasing productivity, and more.
According to the salary survey conducted by Global Knowledge and Penton, ITIL® Foundation certification is listed among the 15 top-paying certifications in 2014.
Why should you do this course?
The ITIL® Foundation certificate adds two credits in the ITIL® Qualification scheme and is the basis for other ITIL® certifications. The training increases confidence by allowing an individual to design, implement, and make use of IT services, thereby resulting in greater customer satisfaction.
The course uses the ITIL® framework that helps in taking advantage of best practices from across the IT industry, using a common language within IT service delivery that allow for more effective interfacing with customers and suppliers, and meeting the business outcomes by overcoming the typical roadblocks existing between the business and IT.
The ITIL® Foundation course tops the list of the many courses preferred by IT Service Management professionals as it provides the basic knowledge, the concepts, and the core principles and practices of IT Service Management.
What learning benefits do you get from Simplilearn’s training?
At the end of Simplilearn’s ITIL® Foundation training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the best practices of IT Service Management
- Describe the Service Lifecycle
- Identify key principles and models of ITIL® 2011
- Define generic concepts in ITIL® 2011
- Explain the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations and Continual Service Improvement
- Discuss the processes, roles and functions in ITIL® 2011
Knowledge of ITIL® Foundation enables you to understand the basic IT Service Management principles and practices. As an ITIL® Foundation certified professional, you will be able to contribute to the overall service improvement program of an organization. You will find career opportunities in IT service design and IT infrastructure management.
- According to Indeed.com, the average salary of an ITIL® certified professional is $95,000.
- According to knowledgewoods.com, many companies like Dell, NIIT, Fujitsu, TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, CSC, Accenture, Genpact, Citibank, HCL, IBM, Deutsche Bank, Reliance, Ericsson, Fidelity Investment Services, GE Capital, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, JP Morgan, KPMG, and Mercedes-Benz prefer IT Service Delivery and Support staff with ITIL® certification.
You can get certified in ITIL® Foundation from AXELOS in the following way:
- Appearing for the ITIL® Foundation exam and scoring 65% i.e. (26 out of 40) in 60 minutes. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have a maximum of 75 minutes for the exam.
- After passing the ITIL® Foundation exam, you will earn two ITIL® credits.
Operations managers, service delivery professionals, quality analysts, and production support engineers will find the course ideal. However, the ITIL® Foundation certification course can be taken up by anyone working in the IT service industry, like IT professionals who want to move ahead in the IT Service Management sector.
What qualifications do you need?
There is no prerequisites for the ITIL® Foundation certification.
To enhance your understanding of the concepts, the course provides 5 downloadable case studies titled Benefits of Portfolio Service Management (for the IT services industry); SLA, OLA and UC Integration (for the telecommunications industry); Customer Satisfaction via Change Management (for the IT service industry); The Power of Event, Incident and Problem Management working together (for the IT industry) and The Impact of Continual Service Improvement (for the Internet industry) respectively.
Tips and Tricks
There are 11 Tips and tricks videos to crack the ITIL® Foundation exam. There are 2 tips and tricks for Service Strategy and Service Design respectively, and 4 tips and tricks for Service Transition.
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- What is Prometric and what is its role?
- What other types of ITIL® Certifications are available on Simplilearn?
- What are the learning elements included in this course?
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will be the training held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- What is ITIL®?
- What is an ITIL® qualification?
- What is APMG and why is it important?
- Why should I choose Simplilearn for ITIL® and not others?
- What does having ITIL® certifications mean?
- Why do I need an ITIL® Qualification?
- What is the difference between V3 and 2011?
- How do I get recognized in ITIL®?
- What does ITIL® 2011 consists of?
- Why should I get certified to ITIL® 2011?
- I am already ITIL® V3 qualified how do I upgrade to 2011?
- Will the Practitioners and Managers qualification remain the same?
- Which means of training are used by Simplilearn for ITIL® courses?
- Can Simplilearn deliver in house or onsite ITIL® training programs?
- Can I use only ITIL® Manuals to study?
- Will I have to update my Foundation certification with the release of ITIL® 2011?
- How long do I have to wait for the results of my multiple choices CBT examinations?
- For how long are the ITIL® 2011 qualifications valid for?
- How can I specify how my name should be printed on the certificate?
- How much does it cost to sit for ITIL® examinations?
- What happens if I do not clear my exam?
There is no defined eligibility criterion for ITIL foundation exam. Professionals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and are willing to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization can opt for ITIL foundation certification.
New to ?
Simplilearn is conducting 2 days ITIL® Foundation certification training in Bangalore, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best ITIL® Foundation Training institutes in Bangalore. This ITIL® Foundation course includes interactive ITIL® Foundation classes, and more. ...
Training in other cities
starting fromSelect Batch & Enroll
# 53/1 C, 24th Main, Harlkunte,
2nd Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore – 560102
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka is popularly known as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’ with India’s major IT firms located in Electronic City, ITPL Whitefield, Embassy Golf Links Tech Park, Manyata Tech Park and Bagmane Tech Park. The city experience flourishing economy with information technology, computer software, bio-technology, Nano-technology, research, aviation, business process outsourcing, knowledge process outsourcing, manufacturing, electronics, and telecommunication being its active industries. Bangalore has also witnessed the growth of many startup companies over the years. Project managers, IT security professionals, IT service professionals have ample scope of career growth in the city. PMP, PRINCE2, Six Sigma, Cisco and Microsoft certifications are the most demanded credentials in the city.