ITIL® Foundation Certification Training in Johannesburg, South Africa
Simplilearn is conducting 2 days ITIL® Foundation certification training in JOHANNESBURG, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best ITIL® Foundation Training institutes in JOHANNESBURG. This ITIL® Foundation course includes interactive ITIL® Foundation classes, and more. ...
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will be the training held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- What is ITIL®?
- What is an ITIL® qualification?
- What is APMG and why is it important?
- Why should I choose Simplilearn for ITIL® and not others?
- What does having ITIL® certifications mean?
- Why do I need an ITIL® Qualification?
- What is the difference between V3 and 2011?
- How do I get recognized in ITIL®?
- What does ITIL® 2011 consists of?
- Why should I get certified to ITIL® 2011?
- I am already ITIL® V3 qualified how do I upgrade to 2011?
- Will the Practitioners and Managers qualification remain the same?
- Which means of training are used by Simplilearn for ITIL® courses?
- Can Simplilearn deliver in house or onsite ITIL® training programs?
- Can I use only ITIL® Manuals to study?
- Will I have to update my Foundation certification with the release of ITIL® 2011?
- How long do I have to wait for the results of my multiple choices CBT examinations?
- For how long are the ITIL® 2011 qualifications valid for?
- How can I specify how my name should be printed on the certificate?
- How much does it cost to sit for ITIL® examinations?
- What happens if I do not clear my exam?
- What is Prometric and what is its role?
There is no defined eligibility criterion for ITIL foundation exam. Professionals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and are willing to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization can opt for ITIL foundation certification.
Training in other cities
August 2014Sat 23 Sun 24
September 2014Mon 22 Tue 23
October 2014Thu 23 Fri 24
November 2014Mon 24 Tue 25
December 2014Mon 22 Tue 23
January 2015Thu 22 Fri 23
February 2015Tue 24 Wed 25
March 2015Tue 24 Wed 25
Not finding a convenient schedule?Let us know
Pick one of 8 batches
Midrand Conference Center
661 Pendulum road, ,
Halfway House, Ext 12, Johannesburg, South Africa 2010
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Johannesburg is the largest city in South Africa. The city is one of the richest provinces in the nation and holds the largest economy as a metropolitan area. Johannesburg is a primary financial center of the world. The city also ranks high as a center of commerce across the globe. Manufacturing, communications and media and retail industries are the strongest pillars of Johannesburg. Other popular industries of Johannesburg are banking, IT, real estate, transport, broadcast, print media and health care. The city houses many popular companies of telecommunications and technology. All these industries offer ample scope of career growth for professionals coming from diverse backgrounds. PMP, PRINCE2, CSM and MSP certifications are few of the most demanded credentials in Johannesburg, South Africa.