ITIL® Foundation training in MONTREAL, Quebec (QC)
Simplilearn is conducting 2 days ITIL® Foundation certification training in MONTREAL, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best ITIL® Foundation Training institutes in MONTREAL. This ITIL® Foundation course includes interactive ITIL® Foundation classes, 100% Money back...
For assistance, please contact us on
- We have trained over 100,000+ professionals, across 150+ countries, and conduct 300+ workshops globally every month
- Employees of Fortune 500 companies trust us as their learning provider for their Career growth & Training requirements
- We follow a Global Learning Framework, that is proven to deliver results and has been tested and perfected over our experience in training close to a million learners
- We have a network of 2000+ certified trainers to conduct training courses for various topics
- Free access to high quality industry relevant webinars, articles, and blogs
- We provide 24x7 live chat support, support over email, and a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 96.2%
- Accredited & Approved as a training organization, partners, education provider and examination centre by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, ITIL, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will be the training held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- What is ITIL®?
- What is an ITIL® qualification?
- What is APMG and why is it important?
- Why should I choose Simplilearn for ITIL® and not others?
- What does having ITIL® certifications mean?
- Why do I need an ITIL® Qualification?
- What is the difference between V3 and 2011?
- How do I get recognized in ITIL®?
- What does ITIL® 2011 consists of?
- Why should I get certified to ITIL® 2011?
- I am already ITIL® V3 qualified how do I upgrade to 2011?
- Will the Practitioners and Managers qualification remain the same?
- Which means of training are used by Simplilearn for ITIL® courses?
- Can Simplilearn deliver in house or onsite ITIL® training programs?
- Can I use only ITIL® Manuals to study?
- Will I have to update my Foundation certification with the release of ITIL® 2011?
- How long do I have to wait for the results of my multiple choices CBT examinations?
- For how long are the ITIL® 2011 qualifications valid for?
- How can I specify how my name should be printed on the certificate?
- How much does it cost to sit for ITIL® examinations?
- What happens if I do not clear my exam?
- What is Prometric and what is its role?
There is no defined eligibility criterion for ITIL foundation exam. Professionals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and are willing to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization can opt for ITIL foundation certification.
Training in other cities
Pick one of 6 batches
Montreal also referred as the City of Mary is the largest city in the Canadian province of Quebec. The city was recently given the title of ‘Canada’s cultural capital’ by Moncole. Beholding 289 cities across multiple sectors of urban economy, Montreal also serves as the hub city. Montreal popular for its architectural glory, also beholds the second-largest economy in Canada. Montreal is a popular center of commerce, finance, industry, technology and culture in Canada. Flourishing industries in Montreal such as aerospace, electronic goods, software engineering, telecommunications, textile and many more offer ample scope for professionals to grow in the professional scenario. PMP, CSM, ITIL and Six Sigma are few of the most demanded credentials in Montreal, QC