Microsoft® Project training in CHICAGO, Illinois (IL)
Simplilearn is conducting 2 days Microsoft Project certification training in CHICAGO, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best Microsoft Project Training institutes in CHICAGO. This Microsoft Project course includes interactive Microsoft Project classes, 90 Day E-learning, 2...
For assistance, please contact us on
- We have trained over 100,000+ professionals, across 150+ countries, and conduct 300+ workshops globally every month
- Employees of Fortune 500 companies trust us as their learning provider for their Career growth & Training requirements
- We follow a Global Learning Framework, that is proven to deliver results and has been tested and perfected over our experience in training close to a million learners
- We have a network of 2000+ certified trainers to conduct training courses for various topics
- Free access to high quality industry relevant webinars, articles, and blogs
- We provide 24x7 live chat support, support over email, and a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 96.2%
- Accredited & Approved as a training organization, partners, education provider and examination centre by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, ITIL, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will be the training offered?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What do I get along with the training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training program?
- Do you provide assistance for exam?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- What is Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007-2010 training program?
- Who are the aspirants of MS project training course?
- Why to go for Simplilearn Microsoft Project 2007-2010 training course?
- What’s new on MS project 2010?
- Do you provide access to MS project 2007 or 2010 software?
Anyone wishing to gain a basic understanding of Microsoft Office Project 2007-2010 to end users seeking competence in Microsoft Office Project 2007-2010 can opt for the MS Project Training course.
Pick one of 11 batches
75 E Wacker Dr Lbby 1,
Chicago, IL 60601
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Chicago is a popular city of US state Illinois. Chicago is the 3rd largest city in the US in terms of population size. There are many important locations to visit in Chicago. It comprises of skyscrapers, Roger's Park, shopping, museums, Lincoln Park Zoo and Lincoln Park Conservatory. Chicago's economy growth is possible due to their manufacturing, automobile, telecommunication, banking and finance industry. This means that there will be lot of project works and it augers the need for professionals to enroll for certification training courses like PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, CSM, Six Sigma, Cloud Computing and CISSP. Most of them earn better pay than the non-credential peers.