Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Online Training
About the course
Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) certification is a highly coveted professional certification for individuals with wide business analysis knowledge and experience. Simplilearn’s CBAP® certification course covers the basic skill sets required by Business Analyst (BA) professionals based on the industry recognized standards and benchmarks such as Institute of Business Analysis' (IIBA), Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), and other industry best practices. The course also provides exposure to BA concepts which help participants apply the knowledge gained during the program.
Why is the certification most sought-after?
- Make participants eligible to participate in a recognized professional group
- Provides recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management
- Business Analysts are in great demand by companies like The Hartford Financial Service Group, SunTrust Banks, Insurity, EDS, The Royal Bank of Canada and others which have added CBAP® certification to their list of professional designations for employees
- The Business Analyst role is gradually becoming one of the most important roles in IT. A survey conducted by U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections Program indicates that American employers will need 876,000 business analysis related professionals by 2020. To meet this ever-growing demand, the IT industry needs skilled and trained Business Analysts. This makes CBAP® certification, the most popular certification for Business Analysts
- Determine the skills necessary to be an effective Business Analyst
- Understand the role and function of the Business Analyst
- Outline the core knowledge areas, their activities, tasks, deliverables, and their relationships
- Work effectively with the key stakeholders involved in each process
- Become better at project management
CBAP® certification opens up various career avenues as a certified Business Analyst. Following are some of the career benefits-
- Advance career potential by creating a separate and distinct career path within the information technology industry and business community
- The IIBA has released a survey that shows CBAPs earn 10% higher salaries on average than non-CBAPs
- Indeed.com reveals that a median salary of a CBAP® certified professional is $87,000 while salary of a Business Analyst is $76,000. It proves that average CBAP® salaries are 13% higher than average business analyst salaries. Thus, the demand is high and benefits are worth taking-up BA as a career choice.
- CBAP certified professionals demonstrate commitment to the BA profession which makes a big difference in their careers, whether it’s promotion or new job search
- With the CBAP® designation, participants can gain greater recognition from employers, enhance their income potential, and distinguish themselves as selected members of the BA community
Perform the following steps to get certified-
- Fulfill all the eligibility requirements specified by IIBA
- Take the Simplilearn’s course and gain 21 PDs required to appear for the exam.
- Submit application for CBAP exam. Application fee is $125, which is non-refundable. Simplilearn helps you in application filing process and also makes sure that all the eligibility requirements are fulfilled
- Applications are then screened by IIBA to check if all the requirements are fulfilled
- If your application is accepted, register for CBAP® exam with the official testing agency. Exam fee is $325 for IIBA members and $450 for non-members
- Simplilearn’s end of chapter quiz & simulation exams help you get familiar with the questions which you might face in the CBAP exam
- Take the exam as per your schedule
Who should do this course?
The CBAP® certification program is ideal for intermediate and senior business analysts. This certification program is ideal for professionals working in the role of -
- Business analysis
- Systems analysis
- Requirements analysis or management
- Process improvement
- What is the structure of the 2.0 exams?
- Version 2.0 exam consists of how many questions?
- What is the percentage required to pass the CBAP® exam?
- After you complete the application how long does it take to get approved?
- Is it mandatory to have experience in all of the Knowledge Areas to apply?
- Is it necessary to complete the required 21 hours?
- Do I need to retake the exams to remain certified?
- What is CBAP® Certifications?
- Who should attend the training for CBAP® Certification?
- Where can I take the classes to prepare for the exam? Does IIBA® offer classes?
- Where can I get the BABOK® book to study?
- Can I refer other sources for the concepts in the BABOK® Guide?
- Where can I access the practice exams? Does the IIBA® provide practice tests?
- What is the procedure for the exam signup and how much does it cost?
- Minimum 7500 hours of BA work experience aligned with A Guide to the Business Analysis Book of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) in the last 10 years
- Minimum 900 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- Minimum 21 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional-CBAP® recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
New to CBAP Certification ?
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) is a globally recognized designation offered by IIBA to professional who clears the CBAP® exam. Simplilearn brings online CBAP certification training for professionals willing to prepare for CBAP exam at their own convenience. CBAP training online includes ...
3 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are sure you’ll love our content! Try it for 3 days and if you are not happy, we’ll refund your money in full, no questions asked!
How this works:
1) For refund, write to email@example.com within 3 days of purchase
2) The mode of reimbursement will be same as the mode of payment used during enrollment fees. For example: If a participant has paid through credit cards, we will reimburse through credit card
Note: Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 50% of the course content.