DecSat 13 Sun 14 Sat 20 Sun 21
DecTue 16 Wed 17 Thu 18 Fri 19
JanSat 24 Sun 25 Sat 31
JanTue 27 Wed 28 Thu 29 Fri 30
FebSat 21 Sun 22 Sat 28
FebTue 24 Wed 25 Thu 26 Fri 27
MarTue 24 Wed 25 Thu 26 Fri 27
MarSat 28 Sun 29
AprSat 04 Sun 05
Don't find a convenient schedule?Let us know
PMP® Certification Training in Jakarta, Indonesia
About the course
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the topmost professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute. PMP® certification is awarded to professionals who qualify in the PMP certification exam that is based on PMBOK® Guide—5th Edition.
Simplilearn’s certification training in PMP® is an ideal course package for all who are looking to advance in their career. PMP® certification demonstrates professionals’ knowledge and experience in project management including the five processes and nine knowledge areas of project management.
PMP® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. PMP® certification training will help candidates to improve their PMP® exam prep toward attaining the certification goal.
Why is this certification popular?
A PMP® certification displays a commitment to the profession of project management. It guarantees that the certified individual has the capability, skill-set, and knowledge required to manage a project. The certification increases career opportunities and leads to a better realization of career goals. It has also been observed that the salary of many certified PMP® professionals increase due to their certification status.
In fact, the PMP certification is the highest paying credential worldwide. As per the PMI Project Management Salary Survey – Seventh Edition, project management professionals’ salaries continue to rise over the years. The same survey reported that 30,000 project management professionals across 29 countries earn an average salary of $92,000 per annum. Other sources such as Simlyhired.com, a leading search engine for jobs, provide the average salary for PMP Professionals across the globe. Provided further below is a list of top 10 countries that pay the maximum to PMP professionals as mentioned in this source.
Another reason for the certification’s popularity is that Project Management is not limited to a particular industry. So a person who is certified in PMP® has innumerable choices in terms of industry. In short, the certification highlights your competence and enhances your confidence.
What learning benefits do you get from Simplilearn’s training?
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the most coveted credential in project management and is offered by the reputed PMI. Simplilearn (Global PMI® REP ID 3147) offers both online PMP® training and PMP® classroom training coupled with PMP® live webinars, sample PMP® exam questions and mock PMP® practice exams. Simplilearn's PMP® professional certification training lets you enhance your knowledge on Project Management skills and get ready for the actual PMP® test.
Simplilearn’s training in PMP® offers the following benefits:
- It helps participants to understand the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in their projects.
- It enables organizations in providing effective project management delivery, which reduces costs, reduces project duration and increases business value.
- It establishes the participant's knowledge on all the five process groups and ten knowledge areas.
- It helps participants in their PMP exam preparation toward attaining a certification.
A Certified PMP® professional will have an upward career graph.
- According to brighthubpm.com, one of leading websites for project management in the world, “PMP® certified project managers receive an average starting salary of $90,000 a year. Conjointly, overall PMP® credentials will gain you a 20 percent increase in salary over non-credentialed project managers with similar qualifications.”
- In the process of getting your PMP® certification, you meet many people. Some of them are already certified and can help you in the process. Some others are in the process of getting a certification and you can share your knowledge with them. This enlarges your professional network and can help in your career path.
- This certification helps you in managing projects more efficiently. You will have more confidence while managing a project and this confidence will result in a better and smoother project completion process.
- Simplilearn’s PMP certification course material covers various extensive industry- specific case studies and real life examples. As a PMP aspirant and Project Management professional, you will be able to relate the scenarios with your real life experience and apply the lessons from them in your field of work.
First, you should become a PMI member before applying for the PMP® examination. Becoming a member is a fairly straightforward process and can be completed online at www.pmi.org. Make sure you enter the contact details and name correctly. This is important so that you don't miss any information sent to you later. Also, ensure that the details on the certification are correct.
The duration of PMP® exam is four hours. It covers 200 questions, out of which 25 are considered as pre-test questions and are included by PMI to see how many test takers get them right. Based on this, they might decide to include these questions in a future exam. It is similar to a survey conducted by PMI. Of the 200 questions, therefore, 175 will be scored. All questions are multiple-choice questions, with only one correct answer.
You get one point for every question answered correctly. There is no negative marking for the incorrect ones. You may also mark a question that you are unsure of and revisit it at the end. However, you should attempt all 200 questions in the given time.
PMI grades students on each of the five process groups, and based on the grading, they declare a test taker as PMP® pass or fail. The grades are not disclosed to everyone. Rather, a rating is given in each of the five process groups. The rating can be Below Proficient, Proficient, and Moderately Proficient
The result (pass or fail) is determined by a combination of these grades. The number of grades or points one has to score to pass the PMP® exam is not made public by PMI.
Who should do this course?
Project managers looking forward to move ahead in their career with a globally recognized credential should take the PMP® Project Management Professional certification. The certification establishes one’s expert knowledge on all the knowledge areas, including integration management, cost management, time management, scope management, quality management, communications management, human resource management, risk management, and procurement management. Project managers and project aspirants across industries are ideal participants for PMP® certification.
What qualifications do you need?
The PMI-PMP® certificate is an “experience” as well as a “knowledge” based certification. This means that certain prerequisites are to be met to be able to apply for this certification. To apply for the PMP exam, candidates need to have:
|Category||College/University Education||PM Training||Hours Leading and Directing Project Tasks||Months of PM Experience|
|One||Bachelor's Degree||35 Contact Hours||4500 Hours||36 months within last 8 consecutive years|
|Two||High School Graduate||35 Contact Hours||7500 Hours||60 months within last 8 consecutive years|
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will the training be held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- How many questions are there in the PMP certification exam?
- Do you provide assistance for the exam application process?
- What is the duration of the PMP® exam?
- Who provides the certification?
- Are there any pointers provided by Simplilearn for the exam?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Is there any exam pass-rate guarantee provided by Simplilearn?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- How does Simplilearn assure that the material and the training delivered are effective?
- Why should I choose PMI Certification and not any other project management certification? What makes PMI’s special?
- Will I get the PMP® certificate after completing this PMP® certification course?
- Which certification exams does PMI offer?
- Is exam fee included in the course fee?
- How will I get my 35 contact hour’s certificate? Is there any extra cost associated to this apart from the course fee?
To apply for the PMP exam, candidates need to have:
Project Management Experience
Project Management Education
Secondary degree High school Diploma, Associate’s degree or global equivalent
Minimum 5 Years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 7500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks*
35 contact hours of formal project management education
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
Minimum 3 years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 4500 hours are spent in leading and directing project tasks*
35 contact hours of formal project management education
*Leading and directing project tasks as identified in the PMP Exam Specification. Within the total hours of project management experience, experience in all five process groups of project management is required. However, on a single project, you do not need to have experience in all five process groups.
Money Back Guarantee
Standard Terms & Conditions
- 4-day PMP® Boot Camp comes with 100% money back. If you do not clear the PMP® exam, we pay for your re-examination and refund the remaining amount to you.
- To ensure 100% success or money back, PMP® participant needs to take PMP® exam within a maximum of 30 days duration from the classroom training completion date.
- If PMP® participant does not clear the PMP® exam in the 1st attempt; you get reimbursement for your PMP® re-examination fees. Participants need to take the re-exam within 30 days from the result date of the 1st attempt.
- If PMP® participant does not clear the PMP® exam in the 2nd attempt; you get reimbursement for your PMP® re-examination fees. Participants need to take the re-exam within 30 days from the result date of the 2nd attempt.
- If PMP® participant does not clear the PMP® exam in the 3rd attempt as well (maximum number of attempts permissible by PMI in a year); you get refund of the balance of enrollment fees paid by you at time of enrolling for the PMP® Boot Camp.
- PMP® participants need to provide their PMP® exam scoreboards in order to get the reimbursement for course fee.
- PMP® participants are required to pay the PMP® re-examination fees directly to the PMI. We will be reimbursing the fees subsequently.
|PMP® Exam Attempts - Maximum 3 in a year|
|1st||1-month from course completion||Not Cleared||$275 Re-Exam Fees|
|2nd||1-month from the 1st attempt||Not Cleared||$275 Re-Exam Fees|
|3rd||1-month from the 2nd attempt||Not Cleared||Refund balance of enrollment fees|
- PMP® participants are required to pay e-mail scanned copies of their PMP® scorecards of each attempt to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the PMP® Boot Camp location and date.
- We will reimburse the amount payable within 30 days of us receiving all the documents from you.
- The mode of reimbursement will be same as the mode of payment used during enrollment fees. For example: If a PMP® participant has paid through PayPal, we will reimburse through PayPal only.
- Money back guarantee is applicable only for Simplilearn's 4-day PMP® Boot Camp and not for 2-days PMP® SpeedPrep courses
- Participants need not taking the PMP® examination within 30 days of the classroom training completion date.
- Participants not taking the re-exam within 30 days of the previous attempt result date.
- Participants not maintaining 100% attendance in the 4-day PMP® Boot Camp.
- Participants not going through the e-learning content. 8 hours of online study is required for you to familiarize yourself with the PMP® course.
- Failing to score at least 80% in any 3 of the 5 available online PMP® simulation tests at Simplilearn.com.
- Participants not following the instructions and completing the exercises given in the 4-day PMP® Boot Camp.
- Participants not submitting the required documents to Simplilearn
New to ?
Simplilearn is conducting 4 days PMP® certification training in Jakarta, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best PMP® Training institutes in Jakarta. This PMP® course includes interactive PMP® classes, and more. ...
Training in other cities
starting fromSelect Batch & Enroll
Jalan Bungur Besar Raya No.79-81, Jakarta 10620,,
Indonesia 10620 Nia 62-21 421 0111
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia is also the largest city of the nation. The city is the center of economy, culture and politics. It is also one of the most popular metropolitan suburbs of the nation. Financial services, trade and manufacturing are the primary pillars of the economy of Jakarta. Popular industries of Jakarta include electronics, automotive, chemicals, mechanical engineering and biomedical science manufacturing. Finance professionals, investment bankers and project managers have good scope to move ahead in their career in the city. PMP Certification and ITIL Certification are the most demanded credentials in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Disclaimer: "PMI®", "PMBOK®", "PMP®" and "PMI-ACP®" are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The Swirl logoTM is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.
MSP® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) are registered trade marks of SCRUM ALLIANCE®
COBIT® is a trademark of ISACA® registered in the United States and other countries.
CISA® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the IT Governance Institute
CISSP is a registered mark of the The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2)
FRM®, GARPTM and Global Association of Risk ProfessionalsTM, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc
Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARPTM) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by Simplilearn for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to Simplilearn nor is GARP responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to Simplilearn Study Program.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Simplilearn. CFA Institute, CFA®, and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SAP® is the trademark or registered trademark of SAP AG. Simplilearn Americas LLC is not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP AG. All training material is proprietary contents of Simplilearn Americas LLC and its Partners. SAP Access is provided by Simplilearn Americas LLC in partnership with Leading C, a licensed SAP provider in accordance with SAP EULA dated March 2004. All the SAP trainings are provided by Simplilearn Americas LLC, a company registered under American law.
CISCO®, CCNA®, and CCNP® are trademarks of Cisco and registered trademarks in the United States and certain other countries.