DecSat 20 Sun 21
JanSat 24 Sun 25
FebSat 21 Sun 22
MarSat 21 Sun 22
Don't find a convenient schedule?Let us know
PMP® Certification Training in Lagos, Nigeria
About the course
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the topmost professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute. PMP® certification is awarded to professionals who qualify in the PMP certification exam that is based on PMBOK® Guide—5th Edition.
Simplilearn’s certification training in PMP® is an ideal course package for all who are looking to advance in their career. PMP® certification demonstrates professionals’ knowledge and experience in project management including the five processes and nine knowledge areas of project management.
PMP® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. PMP® certification training will help candidates to improve their PMP® exam prep toward attaining the certification goal.
Why is this certification popular?
A PMP® certification displays a commitment to the profession of project management. It guarantees that the certified individual has the capability, skill-set, and knowledge required to manage a project. It has been observed that the salary of many certified PMP® professionals increase due to their certification status. The certification also increases career opportunities and leads to a better realization of your goals.
Project Management is not limited to a particular industry. So a person who is certified in PMP® has innumerable choices in terms of industry. In short, the certification highlights your competence and enhances your confidence.
What learning benefits do you get from Simplilearn’s training?
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the most coveted credential in project management and is offered by the reputed PMI. Simplilearn (Global PMI® REP ID 3147) offers both online PMP® training and PMP® classroom training coupled with PMP® live webinars, sample PMP® exam questions and mock PMP® practice exams. Enhance your PMP® skills and get ready for the actual PMP® test through Simplilearn's PMP® professional certification training.
Simplilearn’s training in PMP® offers the following benefits:
- It helps participants to understand the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in their projects.
- It enables organizations in providing effective project management delivery, which reduces costs, reduces project duration and increases business value.
- It establishes the participant's knowledge on all the five process groups and ten knowledge areas.
- It helps participants in their PMP exam preparation toward attaining a certification.
A Certified PMP® professional will have an upward career graph.
- According to brighthubpm.com, one of leading websites for project management in the world, “PMP® certified project managers receive an average starting salary of $90,000 a year. Conjointly, overall PMP® credentials will gain you a 20 percent increase in salary over non-credentialed project managers with similar qualifications.”
- In the process of getting your PMP® certification, you meet many people. Some of them are already certified and can help you in the process. Some others are in the process of getting a certification and you can share your knowledge with them. This enlarges your professional network and can help in your career path.
- This certification helps you in managing projects more efficiently. You will have more confidence while managing a project and this confidence will result in a better and smoother project completion process.
First, you should become a PMI member before applying for the PMP® examination. Becoming a member is a fairly straightforward process and can be completed online at www.pmi.org. Make sure you enter the contact details and name correctly. This is important for you not to miss any correspondence information. Also, ensure that the details on the certification are correct.
The duration of PMP® exam is four hours. It covers 200 questions, out of which 25 are considered as pre-test questions and are included by PMI to see how many test takers get them right. Based on this, they might decide to include these questions in a future exam. It is similar to a survey conducted by PMI. Of the 200 questions, therefore, 175 will be scored. All questions are multiple-choice questions, with only one correct answer.
You get one point for every question answered correctly. There is no negative marking for the incorrect ones. You may also mark a question that you are unsure of and revisit it at the end. However, you should attempt all 200 questions in the given time.
PMI grades students on each of the five process groups, and based on the grading, they declare a test taker as PMP® pass or fail. The grades are not disclosed to everyone. Rather, a rating is given in each of the five process groups. The rating can be Below Proficient, Proficient, and Moderately Proficient
The result (pass or fail) is determined by a combination of these grades. The number of grades or points one has to score to pass the PMP® exam is not made public by PMI.
Who should do this course?
Project managers looking forward to move ahead in their career with a globally recognized credential should take the PMP® Project Management Professional certification. The certification establishes one’s expert knowledge on all the knowledge areas, including integration management, cost management, time management, scope management, quality management, communications management, human resource management, risk management, and procurement management. Project managers and project aspirants across industries are ideal participants for PMP® certification.
What qualifications do you need?
The PMI-PMP® certificate is an “experience” as well as a “knowledge” based certification. This means that certain prerequisites are to be met to be able to apply for this certification. To apply for the PMP exam, candidates need to have:
|Category||College/University Education||PM Training||Hours Leading and Directing Project Tasks||Months of PM Experience|
|One||Bachelor's Degree||35 Contact Hours||4500 Hours||36 months within last 8 consecutive years|
|Two||High School Graduate||35 Contact Hours||7500 Hours||60 months within last 8 consecutive years|
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will the training be held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Do you provide assistance for the exam application process?
- Who provides the certification?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- Why should I choose PMI Certification and not any other project management certification? What makes PMI’s special?
- Which certification exams does PMI offer?
- How will I get my 35 contact hour’s certificate? Is there any extra cost associated to this apart from the course fee?
To apply for the PMP exam, candidates need to have:
Project Management Experience
Project Management Education
Secondary degree High school Diploma, Associate’s degree or global equivalent
Minimum 5 Years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 7500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks*
35 contact hours of formal project management education
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
Minimum 3 years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 4500 hours are spent in leading and directing project tasks*
35 contact hours of formal project management education
*Leading and directing project tasks as identified in the PMP Exam Specification. Within the total hours of project management experience, experience in all five process groups of project management is required. However, on a single project, you do not need to have experience in all five process groups.
New to ?
Simplilearn is conducting 2 days PMP® certification training in Lagos, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best PMP® Training institutes in Lagos. This PMP® course includes interactive PMP® classes, and more. ...
Training in other cities
starting fromSelect Batch & Enroll
Three Arms Hotel
Plot 14, Royal Palm Drive,,
Osborne Estate Phase II, Lagos, Nigeria
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Nigeria’s one of the most beautiful port city, Lagos is also the nation’s most populous city. Lagos is one of the fastest growing cities in the world. Lagos is a major metropolitan city of the nation and a primary base of Nigeria’s economy is concentrated in the city. Being the commercial and finance center, Lagos houses some of the nation’s largest commercial banks and financial institutions. Besides finance, the city hosts the leading port in Africa. Also oil and petroleum products play a major role in driving Lagos’ economy. Finance professionals, project managers with field knowledge in oil and petroleum enterprises have good scope to strive high in their career in Lagos. PMP certification is the most demanded professional certification in Lagos, Nigeria.