PMP Certification Training
- 29,930 Learners
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification is the most coveted credential in project management offered by the reputed PMI. Simplilearn (Global PMI® REP ID 3147) offers both online PMP® training and PMP® ... classroom training coupled with PMP® live webinars, sample PMP® exam questions and mock PMP® practice exams. Enhance your PMP® skills and get ready for the actual PMP® test through Simplilearn's PMP® professional certification training.Show Less
About PMP® Certification
PMP® certification is the top-most professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute. Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is designated to professionals who qualify in the PMP® certification exam that is based on PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition. PMP® certification demonstrates professionals’ knowledge and experience in project management including five processes and ten knowledge areas of project management. PMP® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. PMP® certification training helps candidates to improve their PMP® exam prep towards attaining certification goal.
Project managers looking forward to move ahead in their career with a globally recognized credential should take PMP® Project Management Professional certification. The certification establishes one’s expert knowledge on all the knowledge areas including integration management, cost management, time management, scope management, quality management, communications management, human resource management, risk management and procurement management. Project managers and project aspirants across industries are ideal participants for PMP® certification.
PMP® Certification Benefits
- Globally recognized professional certification
- PMP® certification valid across industries
- Enhances one’s proficiency in project management knowledge areas
- Establishes one’s ability to handle challenging projects
- Increases value as a skilled project manager
- Offers better salary
- Opens up greater career avenues
PMP® exam is conducted and governed by the PMI® Institute. Professionals require 35 hours of professional training in order to attempt PMP® exam. The exam fee for PMP® exam is $405 for PMI members and $555 for non-members. The Re-Examination fee is $275 for PMI members and $375 for non-members.
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential is the most recognized and demanded certification. It showcases the professionals’ competency and skills in project management..
- What is PMP certification exam?
Project Management Institute (PMI®) is a globally recognized not-for-profit institute for project management credentials including PMP® Certification exams, PgMP®, Founded in 1969, PMI has delivered value for more than 2.9 million professionals in the project, program and portfolio management profession.
- What is PMI?
To become PMP® certified, candidates need to submit PMP® application online or get a printable application form from pmi.org. PMI reviews the application and candidates need to submit PMI audit materials including supporting documents once their application is accepted within 90 days. They can then attend the exam and the name of pass candidates is displayed on the PMI website within few days. The PMP® certificate is delivered to you within 4 weeks’ time approximately.
- What is the procedure for getting PMP® certified?
A candidate can rectify the error by sending a mail to PMI.
- How can I rectify an error made in the PMP® exam application form?
The fee for PMP® exam is $405 for PMI members and $555 for non-members. The Re-Examination fee is $275 for PMI members and $375 for non-members.
- What is the fee of PMP® certification exam?
To prepare for the PMP® certification exam, candidates can enroll for training with R.E.Ps. Simplilearn is a global R.E.P. for PMP® and provides classroom, online and instructor led online classroom training for the same. The training includes practice tests, e-books, e-learning and hardcopy of the courseware for extensive study.
- How to prepare for the PMP® certification exam?
35 hours or more on an average is required to complete preparation for PMP®.
- How many study hours are required to PMP® preparation?
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Fifth Edition, The Standard for Program Management, The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3® are the most recommended study guides for PMP®.
- Which study guides are recommended for PMP® preparation?
Yes, PMP® certification is a globally recognized certification and top Fortune500 companies prefer candidates with PMP® credential.
- Will PMP® certification help me in getting a job?
PMI takes 5 days to review online PMP® forms, 10 days to review paper PMP® forms submitted by the individuals and 20 days to review paper PMP® forms submitted by the corporates.
- How long will the PMI take to process the PMP® application form?
The PMP® Certification is 3 years.
- How long is PMP® Certificate valid for?
Certified PMP®s need to renew their certification in every 3 years.
- How often should a candidate renew the PMP® certificate?
For PMP® certification, you are required to adhere to the Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program and must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every 3 years towards maintaining your credential.
- What are the PMP®-PDUs?
Yes, Simplilearn is a global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) for PMI certification with the REP ID 3147.
- Is Simplilearn a global Registered Education Provider (REP) for PMI?
PMI ID number, also known as your Member ID is used to report PDUs and you will receive your PMI ID number when you apply for the credential exam or when you first become a PMI member.
- What is PMI ID and how can I find it?
The certification number is provided on the certificate as the PMP® number.
- How and where can I find the certification number?
You can begin earning PDUs as soon as you get your credential.
- When can I begin earning PDUs after completing the certification?
Yes, you can check the results online. The results are updated after 24 to 48 hours and you will receive a confirmation email as well.
- Can the PMP® exam results be checked online?
Yes, you will be eligible for PMP® certification. Being employed at the time of application submission is not a required eligibility criterion.
- Are experienced but currently unemployed professionals eligible for PMP® certification?
Input, Tools & Techniques, and Output (ITTO) of the PMBOK®, 2013- 5th Edition defines
- What are ITTOs with respect to PMP® certification?
PMI revises the PMBOK® Guide every 4 years.
- How often is the PMBOK® Guide revised?
If you do not pass the PMP® application audit, PMI will deduct $100 from your application fee and no refund is given if you do not clear the exam.
- What is the policy for refunding the PMP® exam fees?
No, PMI does not provide percentage of distribution of the PMP® exam questions across all the knowledge areas.
- Will PMI provide percentage of distribution of the PMP® exam questions across all the knowledge areas?
24. How do I get 35 PDUs ?
Completing 15 lessons of the PMP training course and passing one simulation exam will result in achieving 35 PDUs.
PMP® Training Courses Conducted Worldwide
- PMP® Training in BANGALORE
- PMP® Training in HYDERABAD
- PMP® Training in PUNE
- PMP® Training in CHENNAI
- PMP® Training in MUSCAT
- PMP® Training in LAGOS
- PMP® Training in RIYADH
- PMP® Training in SHANGHAI
- PMP® Training in NAIROBI
- PMP® Training in DOHA
- PMP® Training in KOLKATA
- PMP® Training in HOUSTON
- PMP® Training in ZURICH
- PMP® Training in SYDNEY
- PMP® Training in SINGAPORE
- PMP® Training in AL KHUBAR
- PMP® Training in DUBAI
- PMP® Training in ACCRA
- PMP® Training in PORT HARCOURT
- PMP® Training in ALBANY
- PMP® Training in JAKARTA
- PMP® Training in HONG KONG
- PMP® Training in TORONTO
- PMP® Training in MANILA
- PMP® Training in BEIJING
- PMP® Training in KUWAIT
- PMP® Training in PRAGUE
- PMP® Training in Melbourne
- PMP® Training in Tokyo
We also conduct other course in Project Management
- PRINCE2® Courses
- PRINCE2® Foundation Courses
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Courses
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Courses
- PMI-ACP® Courses
- CAPM® Courses
- Certified Business Analysis Professional™(CBAP®) Courses
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™(CCBA®) Courses
- MSP Courses
- PgMP® Courses
- RMP® Courses
- Software Estimation Courses
In other countries
Classroom Training Training Type
Simplilearn’s PMP classroom training is ideal for PMP aspirants who are looking forward to interact with a highly qualified instructor for better exam preparation. This PMP Project Management Professional certification course includes interactive PMP classroom sessions along with access to online PMP course and 5 full-length PMP practice exams. Assistance with PMI application process for PMP exam and 35 contact hours are also included as part of this PMP training program. Attend PMP boot camp in your city to achieve the PMP certification goal.
Online Self Learning Training Type
Simplilearn’s PMP certification training online is for the ones who are comfortable with self-study and do not have enough time to attend a regular PMP classroom training. Our PMP online training comes in two variants Online PMP Training -Basic and Online PMP Training-Standard.
Online PMP Training - Basic is for professionals who want to attain 35 contact hours mandatory for appearing in the PMP exam. This includes online PMP prep course based on PMBOK5 and one full length practice test.
On the other hand PMP Standard course comes with all the features of a basic course and host of other benefits like 5 full-length PMP exam prep tests, live question and answer sessions with an instructor and help with PMI application process.
Instructor Led Online Classroom Training Type
Simplilearn’s PMP virtual classroom training is for those who are willing to interact with a PMP instructor from the comfort of their home or office. Our PMP online classroom course includes live interactive training sessions over the internet with highly experienced PMP Instructor, access to PMP online courseware and full length practice tests. Assistance with PMI application process and 35 contact hours required for attending PMP exam is also included as part of this PMP certification training program.
Practice Tests Training Type
Simplilearn’s PMP practice tests are ideal for PMP aspirants looking forward for last minute brush up before attending the actual PMP exam. PMP exam prep tests include multiple-choice questions prepared by highly qualified instructors based on latest edition of PMBOK Guide. Each practice test includes 200 questions as per PMP exam pattern. There is a detailed explanation provided for each of the questions from the practice test. Simplilearn offers 1 to 5 PMP exam practice tests giving you the liberty to buy tests based on your level of PMP exam preparation and requirement.
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a PMP® classroom in Surat Thani
- Write to email@example.com to express your interest in PMP® online courses.
- Try our PMP® online courses. View all
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in PMP® practice tests.
- Write to email@example.com to express your interest in PMP® online courses.