PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Training in Bangalore
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- What is PRINCE2®?
- Is PRINCE2® confined to a specific project or is it generic?
- What are the eligibility criteria for PRINCE2® exams?
- What is the format of the questions for PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner exam?
- Is Simplilearn accredited by APMG to provide PRINCE2® Certification Training?
There are no pre-requisites for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination. Anyone, who wants to take up project management including Project Managers, Team Managers, Executives, Project Leaders, Project Coordinators, Program and Delivery Managers, can take up PRINCE Foundation exam.
New to ?
Simplilearn is conducting 2 days PRINCE2® Foundation certification training in Bangalore, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best PRINCE2® Foundation Training institutes in Bangalore. This PRINCE2® Foundation course includes interactive PRINCE2® Foundation classes, and more. ...
Training in other cities
# 53/1 C, 24th Main, Harlkunte,
2nd Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore – 560102
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka is popularly known as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’ with India’s major IT firms located in Electronic City, ITPL Whitefield, Embassy Golf Links Tech Park, Manyata Tech Park and Bagmane Tech Park. The city experience flourishing economy with information technology, computer software, bio-technology, Nano-technology, research, aviation, business process outsourcing, knowledge process outsourcing, manufacturing, electronics, and telecommunication being its active industries. Bangalore has also witnessed the growth of many startup companies over the years. Project managers, IT security professionals, IT service professionals have ample scope of career growth in the city. PMP, PRINCE2, Six Sigma, Cisco and Microsoft certifications are the most demanded credentials in the city.