Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training in ARLINGTON, Virginia (VA)
Simplilearn is conducting 5 days Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification training in ARLINGTON, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training institutes in ARLINGTON. This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course includes interactive Lean Six Sigma Black Belt ...
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will the training be held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- What is Six Sigma?
- What is Lean?
- What is the difference between Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Six Sigma Black Belt?
- Who should enroll for our LSSBB program?
- How long will it take for me to complete the LSSBB Curriculum?
- What are the pre-requisites for me to enroll for the LSSBB Curriculum?
- What are the certification requirements for LSSBB?
- Do you offer Master Black Belt Certification?
- Why Should I choose Simplilearn for SSBB & not others?
- Do I get Post Program Support?
Money Back Guarantee
- Participants must be a Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Holder
- Participants must have at least two years of experience in Quality Management role and should have worked on process improvement projects
- Participants should have good knowledge in Statistics
Training in other cities
August 2014Mon 25 Tue 26 Wed 27 Thu 28 Fri 29
September 2014Mon 22 Tue 23 Wed 24 Thu 25 Fri 26
October 2014Mon 27 Tue 28 Wed 29 Thu 30 Fri 31
November 2014Mon 24 Tue 25 Wed 26 Thu 27 Fri 28
December 2014Mon 15 Tue 16 Wed 17 Thu 18 Fri 19
Not finding a convenient schedule?Let us know
Pick one of 5 batches
Arlington is a city in Tarrant County in Texas, USA. Arlington presents a cultural diversity as it has immigrants from Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America. It is mixed economy of finance, banking, manufacturing and health care sectors. There are few Public and Private sector companies that are higher employer firms. Professionals experience good scope of career growth in diverse industries based in Arlington. Project managers and finance professionals are two of the most demanded jobs in Arlington, TX. Professional Certification Courses like PMP, CSM, CISSP and ITIL are the most widely recognized credentials in the city in United States.