Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training in Bangalore, India
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will the training be held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Do you provide assistance for the exams?
- Who provides the certification?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- What is Six Sigma?
- Is Six Sigma all about statistics?
- What is DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)?
- What are the benefits of enrolling for Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
- Is Six Sigma and Project Management Methodology same?
- What are the responsibilities of Six Sigma Green Belt Certified?
- Where and how can I access the e-learning content? Is there any limitations?
- Does the course fee include the ASQ Certification examination fee also?
There are no specific eligibility criteria for CSSGB. Any professionals who have knowledge on technical aspects and have worked on project teams can opt for Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Money Back Guarantee
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt: 4-Days Certification Training with 100% Money Back Guarantee
Pass Guaranteed or 100% Money Back T&Cs Apply
Standard Terms & Conditions
- Simplilearn, through its best in the industry learning methodology, equips its participants with the knowledge and confidence to pass the CSSGB exam in the first attempt.
- We ensure your success in the CSSGB examination in one attempt. Otherwise we will pay for your re-examination.
How does it work?
- To ensure 100% success, Participants need to take the exam within a week of course completion date or a maximum of 15 days from the classroom training completion date.
- If the participant fails to clear the examination in the first attempt, SimpliLearn will pay for the re-examination of the participant as per T&Cs
- If the participant fails to clear the exam in the second attempt, SimpliLearn will refund the course fee paid by the participant (after deducting the re-examination cost and taxes as applicable)
What you need to know about the Simplilearn Money back Guarantee?
- The guarantee is applicable only for Simplilearn's 4-Day CSSGB Exam prep Boot camps.
- It is not applicable for participants of Simplilearn's online CSSGB exam prep courses
- The guarantee is valid only for the participants who have paid the enrollment fees in full.
What we expect from the participants to ensure success in the CSSGB Exam?
- 100% effort and commitment from participants
- Going through the online course before the classroom training and scoring at least 80% in 2 CSSGB Full-length practice tests available online at www.Simplilearn.com.
- Participants will have access to Simplilearn's e-learning course from the day of registration itself. Participants are required to go through the online course at least once (12 hours) to ensure success at the certification exam.
When Money Back Guarantee is void?
- Participants not taking the CSSGB examination within 15 days of the classroom training completion date.
- Participants not taking the re-exam within 10 days of the previous attempt result date.
- Participants not maintaining 100% attendance in the 4 days CSSGB classroom training.
- Participants not going through the e-learning content. 12 hours of online study is required by each paticipant to get familiarized with the course.
- Failing to score at least 80% in 2 CSSGB Simulaton practice tests available at Simplilearn.com
- Participant not following the instructions of the trainer and not completing the exercises given in the classroom training.
- Participants not submitting the required documents to Simplilearn.
We strongly believe that success in the CSSGB Exam is achievable through a combination of 100% effort from participants and continuous learning support from Simplilearn. Our assurance is originating from our experience of training thousands of participants across the world.
New to ?
Simplilearn is conducting 4 days Six Sigma Green Belt certification training in Bangalore, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best Six Sigma Green Belt Training institutes in Bangalore. This Six Sigma Green Belt course includes interactive Six Sigma Green Belt classes, and more. ...
Training in other cities
# 53/1 C, 24th Main, Harlkunte,
2nd Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore – 560102
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka is popularly known as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’ with India’s major IT firms located in Electronic City, ITPL Whitefield, Embassy Golf Links Tech Park, Manyata Tech Park and Bagmane Tech Park. The city experience flourishing economy with information technology, computer software, bio-technology, Nano-technology, research, aviation, business process outsourcing, knowledge process outsourcing, manufacturing, electronics, and telecommunication being its active industries. Bangalore has also witnessed the growth of many startup companies over the years. Project managers, IT security professionals, IT service professionals have ample scope of career growth in the city. PMP, PRINCE2, Six Sigma, Cisco and Microsoft certifications are the most demanded credentials in the city.