Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training in SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (UT)
Simplilearn is conducting 3 days Six Sigma Green Belt certification training in SALT LAKE CITY, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best Six Sigma Green Belt Training institutes in SALT LAKE CITY. This Six Sigma Green Belt course includes interactive Six Sigma Green Belt classes, ...
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will the training be held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Do you provide assistance for the exams?
- Who provides the certification?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- What is Six Sigma?
- Is Six Sigma all about statistics?
- What is DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)?
- What are the benefits of enrolling for Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
- Is Six Sigma and Project Management Methodology same?
- What are the responsibilities of Six Sigma Green Belt Certified?
- Where and how can I access the e-learning content? Is there any limitations?
- Does the course fee include the ASQ Certification examination fee also?
There are no specific eligibility criteria for CSSGB. Any professionals who have knowledge on technical aspects and have worked on project teams can opt for Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Training in other cities
July 2014Wed 30 Thu 31
August 2014Fri 01
August 2014Wed 27 Thu 28 Fri 29
September 2014Wed 24 Thu 25 Fri 26
October 2014Wed 29 Thu 30 Fri 31
November 2014Wed 26 Thu 27 Fri 28
December 2014Wed 17 Thu 18 Fri 19
Not finding a convenient schedule?Let us know
Pick one of 6 batches
Residence Inn By Marriot
285 West Broadway,
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
About SALT LAKE CITY
Salt Lake City is the capital of Utah. This city is one of the major tourist destinations in the country. It has museums of fine arts, historical museum, war memorial, science and technology museum. Salt Lake City is a mixed-economy. It has both public and private sector companies across all sectors. Health care and Tourism are few sectors that hire more people in this region. Huntsman Corporation, Zion Bancorporation and Questar Corporation are some of the major companies that hire lot of people. This industrialized city provides great opportunities for professionals to work for a long period of time and earn better income. Professionals can deliver better quality of IT services, customer satisfaction and better project handling capabilities by enrolling for PMP, ITIL and Six Sigma Certification Courses.