SAP IDES Certification
- 742 Learners
Ideal for finance professionals, SAP consultants, finance students and accountants, SAP certification demonstrates one’s ability to handle SAP applications with a better hand. Get real-world practice with ... various configurations on a complete set of simulated company data. Expand your SAP knowledge and move ahead in your professional career.Show Less
About SAP IDES Certification
SAP IDES Sandbox training provides you an understanding of various configurations and transactions possible using hands on set-up. SAP is one of the most demanded technology certifications offered to professionals demonstrating their expertise in handling SAP applications. SAP certification demonstrates one’s consultant skills on handling SAP applications.
Finance Professionals, SAP Consultants, Finance Students, Accountants, Finance Managers and managers who have understanding of Finance accounting are ideal participants for SAP IDES Sandbox.
Note: Registration for Examination is subject to SAP’s consultant certification policy. SAP defines conditions for participation which are subject to change by SAP without notice and for which Simplilearn is not responsible.
SAP IDES Certification Benefits
- Demonstrates one’s knowledge on SAP configurations
- Enhances one’s practice hands on SAP simulations
- Establishes one’s proficiency as a SAP consultant in global market
- Improves better job performance
- Opens up greater career prospects
About SAP - General
1. What is SAP?
Ans: SAP stands for Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing. It is largest business software in the world with more than 12 million users across the globe. It was developed by SAP AG, a German multinational software company in 1972.
2. What is ERP?
Ans: ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. ERP systems integrate internal and external management information across an entire organization—embracing finance/accounting, manufacturing, sales and service, customer relationship management, etc. ERP systems automate this activity with an integrated software application
3. What is SAP R3?
Ans: The "R" of SAP R/3 stood for real-time. The number 3 related to the 3-tier architecture: database, application server and client (SAPgui – SAP Graphical User Interface). R/2 , which ran on Mainframe architecture, was the predecessor of R/3.
4. What is ECC?
Ans: Enterprise Central Component.
5. What kind of job opportunities I will get after SAP training?
Ans: The job opportunities you can get will be in IMPLEMENTATION, CUSTOMISATION, SUPPORT, SCALING, MAINTENANCE, USER TRAINING, JOB UPGRADATION etc. for the companies which have huge resources and global presence. Our SAP training will be the right start for a rewarding global career in SAP.
6. Whom do I contact in case of any query regarding any of the courses?
Ans: You can contact us at +1-(281)-668-7685 or at +91-080-30094659
7. Do I get a SAP training completion certificate?
Ans: Simplilearn will issue a SAP Course Completion Certificate when you have completed your training course.
8. Will your courses prepare me for SAP's Certification Exams?
Ans: Yes, our training courses are designed to prepare you for SAP certification exam. Our training courses also prepare you for the real environment where SAP is being used.
9. Is your company affiliated or endorsed by SAP AG for providing SAP training?
Ans: We are not affiliated with or endorsed by SAP AG. SAP AG software referenced on our site is furnished under license agreements between SAP AG and its customers and can be used only within the terms of such EULA agreements.
10. Is your SAP IDES software licensed?
Ans: Yes. Our SAP software is fully licensed for training and demo purposes.
About SAP Course Details
11. What are the SAP modules for which you currently offer training?
Ans: We offer training for all the SAP modules like SAP FICO, SAP MM, SAP PP, SAP ABAP and more both in Online Training (OLT) and Virtual Classroom (VC) mode.
12. Which SAP module is right for me?
Ans: Every SAP module has its own significance, selecting the best module always lies on the participant’s individual career objective and domain experience.
13. Why I should join Simplilearn for SAP Training?
Ans: Simplilearn is a leading global player in the training space, providing innovative solutions to customers in addressing their complex training needs while keeping the cost to minimal with consistent training delivery.Trained more than 75,000 professionals across 150+ countries, including training aspirants from the world's leading Fortune 500 companies. We provide training which is affordable, accessible, best learning material and highly experienced SAP certified trainers.
14. I am fresh graduate; can I start now without SAP experience?
Ans: Yes, you can start the courses from scratch, without prior SAP skills. The course includes SAP introduction and SAP user training before you continue with SAP configuration training and Live SAP IDES access and practice.
15. What is the length of the course for each module?
Ans: Each Module consists of 50 hours of Training for Virtual classroom courses. For Online courses, the course duration will vary from course to course.
16. Can I attend the Virtual classroom training from anywhere?
Ans: Yes, you can attend it from anywhere in the world.
17. Can I become a SAP Consultant immediately after completion of your Virtual classroom training?
Ans: Yes, you can become a consultant as SAP certification is not mandatory to be a consultant but SAP certification ensures quality and competence. It communicates an externally verified and industry-standard mark of excellence.
18. What is the schedule for virtual classes?
Ans: The schedule for each module is displayed on our website; you need to select the right schedule before making the payment. The link (with the password) to join the virtual class would be sent to each candidate on the day the class is conducted.
19. Do the courses include a quiz or test?
Ans: Yes, all our courses include quizzes at the end of each lesson.
20. I am looking for a SAP Module but can't find it on your website?
Ans: Please write to us about the SAP Module you are looking for, send that request to email@example.com . If we receive enough demand for it we will consider developing it.
21. Do you provide the course contents before the classes are started?
Answer: The course contents are on our website - www.simplilearn.com
About SAP Instructor
22. Can you give details of your instructors teaching experience?
Ans: Most of our instructors are certified and have several years of SAP teaching experience in various modules. These instructors are working in major Fortune 1000 companies as highly paid SAP consultants / employees but teach their respective modules during the weekends. They are passionate about teaching and spreading their knowledge and we encourage our students to benefit from the classroom interactions with these subject matter experts.
23. Do any of your instructors have SAP project implementation experience?
Ans: Most of our instructors have an average of 6 years of SAP experience and have been involved in various SAP full cycle implementations for various corporations.
24. Do we get any guidance or help from the instructors when we prepare for Certification?
Ans: Yes. Our experienced instructors will help you with all SAP certification details during the training period. Our instructors are also accessible after the completion of the training for the students who need help or for any questions.
About SAP Infrastructure
25. What is your infrastructure?
Ans: We have the most powerful HP servers installed with the latest SAP licensed software. We have industry experienced Basis administrators, DBAs and Network professionals who continuously monitor performance of these systems. With our systematic backup procedures and with backup servers, our downtime is almost zero and the access to our High End SAP servers is available 24/7.
26. What SAP release are the courses based on?
Ans: We use the latest SAP releases and functions :
- SAP ERP ECC 6.0
Ans: You do not need it but we recommend it. While it is possible to take the training via a dial-up connection, we recommend you use a high-speed connection such as DSL or Cable.
28. Is SAP IDES Access included in the SAP training courses?
Ans: Yes, it is.
29. How long will I have SAP IDES access?
Ans: You will have free SAP IDES system access for 90 days and it can be further extended on a monthly basis for a nominal fee.
30. Do you offer any support?
Ans: We offer 24/7 Customer Support via Phone, Mail and Chat.
31. Do I have access to all transactions & modules?
Ans: No, you have access only for the particular functional modules you have paid for.
32. Can I use multiple computers to access the systems?
Ans: Yes, you can, For example, between a work computer and a home computer. You need to send us the request to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the access.
33. Is the IDES system available 24/7?
Ans: Yes, it is.
34. Which Operating system should I use to install SAP IDES Access GUI?
Ans: SAP is Operating System independent; you can install it in any Operating System.
35. How quickly do I get my user ID and password?
Ans: We will send you an email with your user ID and password within 1 business day.
About SAP Course - Fee related issues
36. How should I make the payment and what are the modes of payment available? Do I get a receipt or confirmation for the same?
Ans: Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
- Visa debit/credit card
- American express and Diners club card
- Master Card
- Through PayPal
Ans: No, the course fee is only for training.
38. Do you refund the fees if I wish not to continue your training?
Ans: Please go through our Refund policy.
39. Will I be charged extra if I want to reschedule my batch?
Ans: Please go through our Rescheduling Policy.
40. Are there any additional or hidden charges or fees?
Ans: No hidden charges or fees for training courses.
About Corporate Training
41. Do you provide Corporate training?
Ans: Yes, we do. Contact us at email@example.com for prompt response.
42. Do you provide custom training courses for Corporate?
Ans: Yes. We can develop specific SAP training programs for large-scale rollout to your IT and management professionals, technical product group or anyone in your organization who needs SAP training. We apply our proven course development process to your unique content; working with you every step of the way to create an effective curriculum fulfilling your requirements.
43. Can you provide training during weekdays for Corporate?
Ans: Yes. We provide both Weekdays and Weekend training depending on the corporate needs.
44. Can you provide training at corporate locations?
Ans: Yes. We provide training both at our facilities and at the corporate locations depending on the corporate needs.
SAP exam is governed by SAP. It is not mandatory but advisable to go through professional SAP training before attending SAP exam. Know more from SAP Exam Link.
We also conduct other course in SAP Certification
SAP IDES Articles
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a SAP® IDES classroom in Woodbridge
- Write to email@example.com to express your interest in SAP® IDES online courses.
- Try our SAP® IDES online courses. View all
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in SAP® IDES practice tests.
- Write to email@example.com to express your interest in SAP® IDES online courses.