Kick off your 2019 marketing with an expert's look back at what worked (and what didn't) in 2018. On Wednesday, January 9th at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, join Matt Bailey, best-selling digital marketing author and corporate trainer, for a candid conversation about the key lessons learned, including:
- Influencer Marketing: Watch the shininess fade from this shiny object as it will become more volatile. Influencers think they influence more than they do, and brands are becoming more skeptical of the influence that is actually delivered, as well as “inflated” follower numbers. The best influencer campaigns are the one we never hear about!
- Social Media: Watch out for waning influence as younger users are abandoning platforms and using more SMS. Couple this with increased suspicion and lack of trust and the next few years will bring “disruption” to the disrupters.
- Search: It keeps growing, getting more powerful. Paid Search has incredible ROI and will continue. Those companies with a full customer journey anticipated, planned and executed will succeed. Those that “try” without a long-range plan to engage will fail...hard.
- Experience: It’s all about the experience. Customers are judging products based on the experience of working with the company, not just product performance. Do you make your customers feel special?
- The challenge: How do you create personalization at a mass scale?