Confused about where to take your career in Data Science? Are you a data engineer type, or a budding data scientist? The two jobs have different skill sets, educational requirements, and career paths.
With many jobs available in both roles, you need to understand the educational paths and the career opportunities for each so you can find the best fit for you.
Join Simplilearn and Ronald van Loon on Thursday, February 11, at 9 PM IST (7:30 AM PST/10:30 AM EST) for a talk with Ronald van Loon, CEO of Intelligent World and a Simplilearn Advisory Board member. Ronald will give you insights into:
- Key differences between the roles of data scientist and data engineer
- Specific skill sets these jobs require, and choosing the best fit for you
- Emerging industry trends that impact demand and roles for these jobs
- The educational path for each field
- Career options available to data scientists and data engineers
The live webinar will include a Q&A with Ronald. (If you register and can’t make the live webinar, we will send you a link to the recording after the event.)