Business leaders today are under extreme pressure to successfully execute their strategies, make data-driven decisions, stay ahead of their competition, and inspire their teams to always give their best. Developing the skills to be successful in business management have never been more critical.
That’s why Simplilearn has launched its partnership with the Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSOM) with its first degree equivalent MBA program, adding to its existing extensive online learning portfolio. The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) offers a comprehensive business management program with specializations in emerging areas such as business analysis, data analytics, digital marketing, and operations.
In the current global environment, lifelong learning is more important than ever. Courses like this Management program aim to advance digital education and make it into a new wave of learning that can help students strengthen their skills and abilities. What sets this program apart from others is that it is practical and industry-oriented, helping to build a strong foundation and offering real-world experience to the students.
Whether you are managing an organization and want to improve efficiency and collaboration by getting your team members certified, or are a professional seeking a new career path, this program is a wise investment. Learners will be groomed to become business leaders through a comprehensive curriculum delivered by the most eminent faculty from one of the top B-schools in India. They will learn core management concepts along with an industry-aligned specialization of their choice.
Program at a Glance
Students in this program will build a strong business foundation with courses in areas of finance, operations, marketing, human resources, and strategy before diving deep into the specialization of their choice from digital marketing, operations, business analysis, and data analytics.
The two-year AICTE-approved PGDM program offers a blend of online self-paced videos to teach concepts and frameworks, live virtual classes to provide context and industry examples, and hands-on, phase-end capstone projects to help learners apply their skills in context and crystallize their learnings.
The curriculum for year one includes an in-depth look at various key business segments and specialties, including:
Analytics: Harnessing the power of spreadsheet modeling for better decision-making and statistics and quantitative techniques to enhance problem solving.
Finance: An introduction to finance and accounting, conceptual foundations in corporate finance, managerial accounting, and macroeconomics and the economic environment of business.
Digital Business Analytics: Learn data processing tools and techniques, forecasting, and leveraging data as a key intangible asset for value creation and delivery.
Human Resources: Overview of the science of human actions, including behavioral theories, models and concepts, and understanding human capital management as a strategic business process.
Marketing: Learning the 5 C’s of marketing, marketing frameworks, marketing mix, and a focus on services and manufacturing industries.
General Business Principles: Honing skills including strategy and simulations, communications, and wellness.
After completing the first year of coursework, students will choose one of the following specializations:
- Business Analysis – featuring the different business analysis tools and techniques to tackle complex business problems.
- Data Analytics – with exposure to concepts such as data analysis, data visualization, regression techniques, and supervised learning to leverage data using technology.
- Digital Marketing – illustrating how to create a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to reach, engage, and deliver value to customers in the digital world.
- Operations – focusing on the critical aspects of building a digitally-enabled supply chain, and leveraging technology to improve operational efficiency and decision-making across the supply chain.
Some of the key features of this Post Graduate Program include:
- AICTE-recognized and AACSB-accredited PGDM certificate by Jagdish Sheth School of Management
- 200 hours of applied learning and interactive peer learning
- Deep-dive into the management principles of marketing, economics, accounting, HR and strategy for solving real-life business problems
- Specializations co-created with market leaders such as IBM, Facebook, and others
- Top industry faculty from JAGSOM
- Industry-recognized certifications from Simplilearn for the courses included in the learning path
- AICTE-recognized and AACSB-accredited PGDM certificate from JAGSOM
- Enrollment in Simplilearn’s JobAssist program (India only)
Established in 1995, Jagdish Sheth School of Management, formerly known as IFIM Business School, with AICTE accreditation, recently received global QS World University rank on the 51+ band in the marketing area and 101+ band in the finance area. It is among the first six business schools in India to have been awarded the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) international accreditation.
Become the Business Leader of Tomorrow
It’s up to today’s leaders to learn and master the skills that will drive the digital economy for years to come. This program will prepare any professional for the rigors of business management — all on the world’s #1 online bootcamp platform. So get started today!