Modern software development requires many more skills than coding. Today you need to understand the full web stack and how to develop and deploy web applications in a DevOps framework.
Join Rick Hefner, Caltech CTME Program Director, on Tuesday, October 5, 2021, at 9 PM IST (8:30 AM PDT/11:30 AM EDT) for a unique in-depth look at the Post Graduate Program in Full Stack Web Development. It’s an intensive digital bootcamp program that fits your schedule and budget, delivered in collaboration with Caltech CTME.
Rick will go over:
- How the learning path Simplilearn and Caltech CTME co-developed gives you the skills and tools you need to be a successful full stack technologist
- Why digital bootcamp training with live virtual classrooms gets you to certification faster
- How the program’s platform for projects and labs empowers you to practice all that you learn and gain a robust Git portfolio
- The many advantages of this program from Caltech CTME, including Masterclasses, CEUs, and membership in Caltech Circle
- Job assistance through Simplilearn to help you find your next position as a Full Stack Web Developer
Participate in the Q&A session at the end of the event with Rick to ask your questions about the program. You’ll discover what makes this program one of the most sought-after FSD programs today.
We’re expecting a big turnout for this event, and we have limited seats available.