Digital marketers use analytics to measure the effectiveness of their campaigns, test different keyword, bidding, and other strategies, and determine the differences between alternatives in A/B testing. However, analytics generates data, and it takes additional steps to turn that data into meaningful and actionable insights. Just as digital marketers need to be storytellers to prospective customers, they need to be equally effective storytellers in communicating the meaning of marketing analytics to their peers and executives.
Join Matt Bailey, President of SiteLogic, as he shares his expert advice for digital marketers in 2021:
- What stories can marketing analytics tell?
- Which stories are the most important for the organization to hear?
- What tools should digital marketers use to turn data into stories?
- What steps should digital marketers take to ensure their analytics generates the data they need in a form suitable for storytelling?
- What skills should digital marketers be sure to have to support effective storytelling with analytics?
The live webinar will include a Q&A with Matt. (If you register and can’t make the live webinar, we will send you a link to the recording after the event.)