PMBOK 6th Edition Vs. PMBOK 5th Edition: What's Changed?
About the Webinar
The 6th edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide was released in September 2017 and PMP® certification exam format will be revised on March 26, 2018. There are a lot of exciting changes included in the new PMBOK 6th edition and they’re all packed into a 978-page document.
Join Bryan Campbell, PMI certified management professional and Simplilearn course advisor as he highlights what’s changing with the new PMBOK 6th edition and what this means to both experienced project managers as well as PMP aspirants.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How PMP certification can help you in your career
- The PMBOK 6th edition updates and what does this revision mean to PMP certified professionals
- PMBOK 6th edition vs. PMBOK 5th edition: What is changing and which exam should you take
- Next steps for taking the PMP exam based on the PMBOK 6th edition
- Frequently Asked Questions
Join this interactive 30-minute webinar to find answers to your questions about the PMBOK 6th edition, PMP certification and a career in project management.
Speaker: Bryan Campbell, PMI certified management professional and Simplilearn course advisor
Date: March 1, 2018 | Time: 09:30 PM IST
PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.