Six Sigma Green Belt online training
About the course
Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools which seeks to focus on customer requirements through minimizing variability in manufacturing and improving process quality. Six sigma’s emphasis is on improving the capability of a process rather than controlling product quality.
Simplilearn’s training in Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) is an ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make his/her career in the quality sector. The Six Sigma Green Belt professional will be able to lead or support improvement projects and lead Green Belt projects.
The CSSGB training focuses on all the aspects of DMAIC. It also helps you execute and interpret the Six Sigma tools and techniques.
Why is this course popular?
Six Sigma, a business strategy that is widely used across industries, was originally developed by Motorola Inc. Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) helps professionals to establish skills in the methodology for eliminating defects in a process. The certification helps potential employers to achieve operational excellence. Also, the Six Sigma Green Belt certified professional can increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process and thus becomes an asset to an organization.
What learning benefits do you get from Simplilearn’s training?
The CSSGB training offered by Simplilearn will introduce you to the concept of Six Sigma. The course extensively focuses on Six Sigma tools and methodologies for removing the waste caused by variation within a business process.
At the end of Simplilearn’s training in CSSGB, participants will be able to:
- Describe the basics of Six Sigma
- Describe the activities of the Define phase
- Explain the tasks performed in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify the possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels for KPIV and KPOV in the Control phase
Knowledge of Certified Six Sigma Green Belt enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization.
- According to Indeed.com, the national average salary for a Certified Green Belt is $72,000 per year in the United States.
- According to Villanova University, employers such as UnitedHealth Group, Honeywell, GE and Volkswagen have been actively seeking professionals with Six Sigma certification to fill a variety of positions.
How do I become a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt professional from ASQ?
You can get certified from ASQ in CSSGB by appearing for the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt exam and scoring a minimum of 550 points out of 750 total points.
It is an open book exam. Participants are allowed to refer to the training module, online sources, and tables, as prescribed by the facilitator.
Who should do this course?
CSSGB training is suitable for Quality System Managers, Supervisors, Operations Managers, Finance and Commercial Managers, and professionals who want to apply the methodologies and quality control process within an organization.
What qualifications do you need?
The Six Sigma Green Belt certification requires three to four years of work experience.
Basic knowledge of Six Sigma tools is a minimum requirement while working knowledge of DMAIC approach would be an added advantage.
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- How do I enroll for the online training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Can I extend the access period?
- Where and how can I access the e-learning content? Are there any limitations?
- I am not able to access the online course. Whom should I contact for a solution?
- What is Six Sigma?
- Is Six Sigma all about statistics?
- What is DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)?
- What are the benefits of enrolling for Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
- Is Six Sigma and Project Management Methodology same?
- What are the responsibilities of Six Sigma Green Belt Certified?
- Where and how can I access the e-learning content? Is there any limitations?
- Does the course fee include the ASQ Certification examination fee also?
- Do I need to do a project to complete Simplilearn’s CSSGB training?
- Should I have Minitab installed before I take up the course?
- Will I get excel sheet templates if I do not have Minitab installed?
- Do you offer Minitab training?
- Is the focus of CSSGB technical or management based?
- Do you offer any other quality management/quality related courses?
- Will I get the ASQ certificate after completing this CSSGB course?
- What are the learning elements included in this course?
There are no specific eligibility criteria for CSSGB. Any professionals who have knowledge on technical aspects and have worked on project teams can opt for Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
New to Six Sigma Green Belt ?
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is one of the most demanded quality management certifications recognized worldwide. Simplilearn offers online Six Sigma Green Belt training that allows professionals to improve their expertise in quality management towards achieving Six Sigma Green Belt certification from ...
3 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are sure you’ll love our content! Try it for 3 days and if you are not happy, we’ll refund your money in full, no questions asked!
How this works:
1) For refund, write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of purchase
2) The mode of reimbursement will be same as the mode of payment used during enrollment fees. For example: If a participant has paid through credit cards, we will reimburse through credit card
Note: Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 50% of the course content.