Learning this course will give the candidate Course Completion Certificate.
To get certified by CompTIA, candidate needs to do the following:
Candidates who want to be CompTIA A+ certified must pass two exams.
- CompTIA A+ 220-801 exam covers fundamental topics like computer technology, configuring and installing PCs, laptops, related hardware and basic networking.
- CompTIA A+ 220-802 exam covers the skills required to install and configure PC operating systems, mobile operating systems - Android and Apple iOS.
The validity of CompTIA A+ certifications issued in 2011 or later are for three years. Participants can keep their certification current through CompTIA’s Continuing Education Program.
Candidates who want to be CompTIA Network+ certified must pass the N10-005 exam.
The exam consists of:
- Maximum of 100 questions
- The questions are multiple choice and performance-based
- Duration of the exam is 90 minutes
- The minimum passing score is 720, on a scale of 100-900.
Candidates who want to be CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 certified must pass the SY0-401 exam. The exam consists of: Maximum of 90 questions Duration of the exam is 90 minutes The minimum passing score is 750.