As digital transformation sweeps through the business world, one important trend is robotic process automation (RPA). This takes business process improvement to another step by implementing the new processes in automated workflows.
As Laura Hendrix, SVP of First Horizon Bank, describes it, working in RPA and process improvement involves constantly asking, “What in the world?” What in the world will we be working on today to deal with our most pressing business challenges, and what in the world will we learn about our business processes and how to make them more efficient and effective?
Join Simplilearn and Laura on Thursday, March 11, at 9 PM IST (7:30 AM PST/10:30 AM EST). Laura will help you understand:
- How business process improvement and robotic process automation go together
- What it’s like to work in this area, and typical projects you might work on
- What you need to know to decide if this area is a good fit for you
- The background and training you need to prepare to enter this area
- What steps you should take to stand out to employers, and what they’re looking for
- How to keep your career moving forward once you’re working in RPA and process improvement
The live webinar will include a Q&A with Laura. (If you register and can’t make the live webinar, we will send you a link to the recording after the event.)