About the Webinar
For projects to succeed and have lasting impact, project managers must be able to strategize, innovate, motivate, empower and collaborate – in other words, project managers must learn how to lead.
In this thought provoking webinar, Susanne will discuss the differences between management and leadership and how it relates to you as a project manager. Through powerful strategies she shows you how to shift your managerial and task orientated mindset into one of inspiration, motivation and collaboration.
No matter your role or your level of experience there will be powerful lessons to be learnt from this webinar. It will help you to:
• Understand the differences between management and leadership
• Apply the strategies that will make you a project leader
• Understand how teams and individuals are motivated
• Overcome resistance to change
• Create a highly engaged team of critical thinkers.
Susanne Madsen is an internationally recognized project leadership coach, trainer and consultant. She is the author of The Project Management Coaching Workbook (2012) and The Power of Project Leadership (2015).