Digital supply chain management speeds up procurement, increases inventory transparency, powers advanced distribution networks, and enables analytics for controlling costs and risks.
Join us to find out how the Purdue Post Graduate Program in Digital Supply Chain Management helps take your career to new heights.
Discover Your Path to Digital Supply Chain Management Success
Find out about the:
- Career options available in digital supply chain management
- Skills, tools, and platforms you’ll need to learn
- Advantages of learning with a world-leading university
Explore Our Learning Management System With Expert Instructor Bryan Campbell
Our instructor Bryan Campbell is an expert consultant and teacher in supply chain management, digital transformation, and Agile and Scrum project management. He’s the President of 7 Cs Consulting. He will show you:
- How you’ll access courses, live classes, labs, and videos
- Tips for navigating the program curriculum
- 24/7 tools to get your questions answered right when you ask them from instructors, learning assistants, and your peers
Projects to Build Your Personal Portfolio
- See how to perfect your skills through our integrated virtual workbench
- Discover the list of projects that demonstrate your skills in each course
- Learn about the Capstone project to prove your digital supply chain management capabilities
Exclusive Job Assist Services Help Launch Your Career
The program's benefits continue beyond the certificate:
- Resume building and interview prep and practice
- Premium and confidential job board access
- Projects to build your portfolio and webinars to build your skills
Register now and find out how the Purdue Post Graduate Program will launch your digital supply chain management career!