Looking to learn how you can better streamline your business operations more efficiently and reduce waste?
Curated with UMass Amherst, widely regarded for its certifications in Lean Six Sigma, this webinar will give you an overview of the course and how it can stand to benefit your career in quality management.
This is a rare opportunity to find out more about Lean Six Sigma methodologies from the course and clear any questions you may have with a regarded industry expert. You will also earn an exclusive enrollment bonus offer by attending.
This webinar will provide you with:
- Information about Lean Six Sigma, the fundamentals, and industry overview
- Career adoption information - If you’re looking to establish yourself in the field professionally either early in your career or if you’re making a switch to quality management
- A brief look into our Post Graduate Program In Lean Six Sigma In partnership with Isenberg, UMass Amherst
- A rare opportunity to engage with an expert instructor to clear all your course-related questions
Taking the Efficient Path to Success
Upon attending this webinar, you will:
- Have a clear understanding of the career possibilities as a Lean Six Sigma expert
- Discover the tools, techniques, and skills you will need to learn
- Learn the benefit of getting certified by a world-renowned university
- Find out more about the various projects you will engage in within this program to demonstrate and develop your skills
A Look Into Our Learning Management System
The session will also show you:
- How to go about accessing the courses, live classes, labs, and videos
- How you can perfect your skills via virtual workbenches
- General tips for navigating the program curriculum
- 24/7 learning support you will receive and access to learner forums
Led by an Expert Instructor
In this preview, you will be able to engage in a full-fledged Q&A session with industry expert, Bryan Campbell, President of 7C’s Consulting. His additional qualifications include:
- 25 years of industry experience with clients like bp, ExxonMobil, Phillips 66, IBM, BMC Software, and others
- Instructor and course content developer for SimpliLearn for more than 5 years
- MBA, PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, LSS, CSM, and ASM certifications
Find out how this program can be the next launchpad for a successful career in quality management.