Coaching and mentoring skills for Project Managers
Wed, December 16, 2015
10:30 AM CDT
About the Webinar
Susanne Madsen is an internationally recognized project leadership coach, trainer and consultant. She is the author of The Project Management Coaching Workbook (2012) and The Power of Project Leadership (2015).
In this one-hour webinar, Susanne will explore how project managers can make use of coaching and mentoring to empower and motivate their teams.
The webinar will answer the following questions:
• What is coaching and how is it different to mentoring?
• What are the benefits of coaching?
• How can you use coaching in a project environment?
• What topics is it appropriate to provide coaching on?
• How much advice is it appropriate to give?
• How can you approach and structure a coaching session?
• What are the most powerful coaching questions?
• How can you develop our listening skills?
Susanne Madsen- author of the bestsellers, The Project Management Coaching Workbook & The Power of Project Leadership