Are you looking to explore the ins and outs of the digital marketing industry? Then, you don’t want to miss this free digital marketing webinar, explicitly curated to provide an overview of the latest industry trends and how you can leverage them to benefit your career growth.
Hosted by Marc Campman C, this webinar will give you an in-depth look into the current and future industry trends in the fast-growing digital marketing space, allowing you to gain the necessary insights to better plan for 2024 and beyond.
You will also be given a brief look into our Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing in partnership with Purdue University and how completing its course will set you up for a world of opportunities as an expert digital marketer in this field.
Who is This Webinar For?
- New graduates looking to make a career in Digital Marketing, particularly those wondering how to get a digital marketing job with no experience
- Working professionals considering a career move to the industry
- Someone curious about the future of Digital Marketing
Understanding the Landscape of Digital Marketing
Upon attending this session, you will:
- Have a clearer understanding of the ins and outs of the digital marketing industry
- Be able better to define career opportunities and the scope of digital marketing for 2024 and beyond
- Discover the current trending tools, techniques, and skills being employed by digital marketing teams
- Learn how you can better upskill and potentially become an expert in the field
- Find out the benefits of owning a professional certificate of completion from a world-renowned university like Purdue University
- Explore briefly the various projects you will engage in within this program to develop your skills additionally
Explore Various Skills You’ll Need to Learn
You’ll find out about the different skills you’ll need to learn to succeed in the industry, including:
- Website Creation
- Behavioral Marketing
- Keyword Research
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Campaign Management
Making a Career in Digital Marketing
Digital marketing ranks highly as an in-demand job because:
- The industry has been booming for years, providing excellent prospects overall and high-paying opportunities
- The field has been constantly evolving, with new technologies, tools and platforms being introduced consistently
- Digital marketing has already and continues expanding to a variety of industries, including finance, real estate, and entertainment, with many more constantly evolving
- The growth of new-age technology can directly be integrated into digital marketing, making it a guarantee for the future working landscape
Career Paths Available in Digital Marketing
You’ll also find out about the different kinds of jobs you can pursue in blockchain:
Digital Marketing Specialist/Analyst
Avg Salary: $50,000 to $62,000
Digital Marketing Manager
Avg Salary: $65,000 – $122,000
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Avg Salary: $92,731 – $133,000
Digital Marketing Director
Avg Salary: $103,000 – $164,000
VP Digital Marketing
Avg Salary: $144,000 – $180,000
Learning Made Easy With Simplilearn
In addition to the program preview, the session will also shed light on how our learning management system will help simplify your educational experience, providing you with:
- Access to the courses, live classes, labs, and videos
- Virtual workbenches to perfect your skills via live labs and projects
- Shortcuts for navigating the program curriculum
- 24/7 learning support and access to learner & faculty forums
Simplilearn’s Edge: Career Assistance Services
The program includes JobAssist support services for your job search. We’ll tell you about the following:
- Access to an exclusive, confidential job board
- Resume review and rewrite services
- One-on-one interview preparation sessions
Engage With a Digital Marketing Expert
- Over 40 years of versatile marketing experience in technology, telecoms, and consumer business, ranging from global corporations to startups.
- Extensive expertise in various marketing aspects, particularly online marketing and social media strategies.
- Inspires continuous learning through enthusiastic workshops, reflecting a deep passion for the field.
- Dedicated to sharing insights on social media and digital marketing for businesses and personal brands.
- Driven by a constant desire to learn and improve in our fast-paced world, emphasizing the importance of continuous learning.
- Specialties include Social Media, SEO, PPC Advertising, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Mobile Marketing, Chatbots, Video Marketing (including Live Broadcasting), AR, and VR.