Everyone is aware of the Cloud, but why has it become so important not only to technology but to the way we live today? Just as semiconductors eventually made computing available to everyone and as cellular communications made mobile phones universally accessible, the Cloud has enabled a variety of other technologies to develop, become economical, and spread to benefit people everywhere.
Join Simplilearn and Quentin Hardy, Head of Editorial at Google Cloud, to learn about:
- How the Cloud has changed the models of computing, communication, and data
- How these new models accelerated other technologies, like AI/ML and IoT
- Some of the less obvious ways where the Cloud has had a profound impact that would surprise you
- How the Cloud will evolve, and what could eventually replace it
- What technology executives and professionals should know about the cloud now
The live webinar will include a Q&A with Quentin. Attendees of the live webinar will receive a Proof of Attendance certificate. (If you register and can’t make the live webinar, we will send you a link to the recording after the event.)
About the Speaker
Quentin Hardy is the Head of Editorial for Google Cloud, writing about business, behavior and technology, with a general focus on cloud computing. He was formerly the deputy technology editor for The New York Times, an executive editor for Forbes Media, and a technology writer at The Wall Street Journal. A recipient of a Knight-Bagehot Fellowship in Business Journalism and an Overseas Press Club award, he lectures on technology and social change at the Information School of the University of California, Berkeley, and works with their Executive Education program.