Interviewing for a software development job at an elite enterprise can be challenging. Join Avital Arora, Sr. Director, Engineering at Google, to hear her advice on how to crack an interview with managers like her.
- What a software developer candidate needs to accomplish in the interview
- What’s different about interviewing at top-tier companies today
- Skills and techniques for successful interviewing
- Tips that will help give you an edge over other candidates
About the Speaker
- Senior Director of Engineering at Google
- Has led engineering teams at Salesforce, Dell, NetApp, and startups
- Expert at balancing product feature set requirements with performance, scale and quality
- Scaled engineering teams from 18 to 200, transformed mature organizations of 200+, and served on both sides of acquisition integration
The live webinar will include a Q&A with Avital. Attendees of the live webinar will also receive a Proof of Attendance certificate by email.