Digital transformation is sweeping through the banking industry, but most traditional financial institutions still lag behind. Facing intense competition from new fintechs and eCommerce giants, banks of all sizes need to immediately update their antiquated strategies, technologies, and skillsets. But how?
Join our webinar on September 26, 2019, at 11:00 AM for an expert discussion and Q&A about digital transformation in banking. Our guest is Jennifer Borchardt, Vice President of Omnichannel Experience & Strategy, at U.S. Bank Wealth Management. In addition to a 5-step strategy to initiate a digital evolution in your organization, you'll learn:
- The current state of digital transformation in banking
- The key cultural and strategic barriers to going digital
- How other financial institutions are working towards digital maturity
- Why focusing on customer experience is now critical
- How to bridge internal gaps in digital technologies and skills
Please note: this webinar will be recorded, so be sure to register now to gain access to the video after the session, even if you are unable to attend.