Have you ever wondered about the kind of effort that goes into successfully managing customer services? Join us as we explore the exciting case of Caesars Entertainment, a renowned name in the hospitality and gaming industry, sought to optimize its operations to deliver top-notch customer service while maintaining efficiency and profitability.
Casinos have been a long-standing sector within the service industry and present their own form of unique challenges due to the dynamic and customer-centric nature of the business. This webinar will take a comprehensive approach to introduce Lean principles across various aspects of this organization, allowing you to explore concepts like process streamlining, waste reduction, and enhancing staff engagement.
Learn how rigorous analysis, data-driven decision-making, and a commitment to continuous improvement helped the entertainment conglomerate significantly improve customer satisfaction metrics and maintain Caesars Entertainment's competitive edge in the industry.
The session will also take you through a preview of our Post Graduate Program In Lean Six Sigma in collaboration with UMass Amherst and how it can be your ticket to success in quality management.
Topics Covered in This Webinar
- Learning the importance and relevance of Lean principles in a service-oriented industry
- The challenges faced when implementing Lean in such an environment and how they can be overcome
- Things to keep in mind if you want to pursue a career as a quality management professional
Why You Should Attend?
This webinar promises to reshape your understanding of quality management, giving you in-depth access to our Post Graduate Program In Lean Six Sigma in collaboration with UMass Amherst. Here's why you shouldn't miss this transformative event:
- Live Project: This is a unique opportunity to learn more about the service industry and how you can succeed as a quality manager.
- Expert Insights: Tap into a wealth of experience for actionable insights and insider tips.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with an industry veteran, peers, and potential collaborators, expanding your professional circle.
- UMass Amhert’s Edge: Get an exclusive preview of our Post Graduate Program In Lean Six Sigma in collaboration with UMass Amherst and how you can leverage the program to your success.
Who is This Webinar For?
This webinar bears insights tailored for those curious about coding who want to build new things.
- Working Professionals: With no prior programming background needed, looking to upskill in quality management
- Students: Embark on a promising career path with the latest industry knowledge
- Entrepreneurs: Harness the expertise of industry experts to create your own unique approach
- Career Changers: No matter your background, coding offers a fresh start with boundless opportunities
Your Path to Quality Management
This webinar will also feature an exclusive program preview of our Post Graduate Program In Lean Six Sigma in collaboration with UMass Amherst, a comprehensive program designed to equip you with industry-relevant Lean Six Sigma skills. This course is targeted toward professionals who want to pursue quality management as a career or want to master the continuous improvement frameworks, Six Sigma frameworks, and agile management practices.
Our expert instructor will help you familiarize yourself with the course curriculum, projects and our digital LMS. The sneak peek will provide insight into -
- Our online learning platform
- The program curriculum
- Other hands-on projects you will be engaging in
- Discussion about the learning path
- Latest insights about the industry
Meet Your Host
About the Program
At the end of this program, you'll gain proficiency in skills like agile management, Quality Management, Lean Management, Minitab, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt - all of which will contribute to your career success.
Key features of this program include:
- Joint Post Graduate Program Certificate from UMass Amherst and KPMG in India
- 8x more live interaction with Lean Six Sigma experts
- Receive UMass Amherst Alumni Association Membership
- Capstone projects from 6 domains, 3 Harvard case studies, 17 hands-on projects and 18 simulation exams
Don’t wait to save your seat! Register for this webinar now.