Are you interested in delving into the field of Product Management? Join us for an invaluable opportunity to gain insights into our esteemed Professional Certification In Product Management offered by SP Jain School Of Global Management, specifically tailored for professionals considering a career transition.
Led by Prof. Ramu Shankar Rao of SP Jain SGM, this engaging webinar aims to offer you a glimpse into the program's curriculum. Attending will give you a comprehensive understanding of product management as a career and the various tools and techniques required to break into and succeed in this field.
Industry Expert Leads the Way
This program preview will be conducted by Prof. Ramu. You can also engage in a live Q&A session with him to better understand what you can expect from the full program. His qualifications include:
Who Can Attend This Webinar?
- 2+ years of work experience in any field. Experience in product management is preferred by not mandatory
Must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Someone curious about product management as a career
Taking the First Step for Your Career in Product Management
Upon attending this session, you will:
- Have a clearer understanding of the career opportunities and the scope of Product Management
- Discover the tools, techniques, and skills you will learn to help you break into the industry
- Find out the benefits of professional certification from a renowned university like SP Jain School Of Global Management, ranked #4 worldwide by Times Higher Education.
- Explore the various projects you will engage in within this program to develop your skills
A Glimpse of the Skills You’ll Learn
You’ll find out about the different skills you’ll learn in this program to succeed in this industry, including:
- Product Strategy
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Market Research
- Design Thinking
- Product Market Fit
A Different Approach to Online Learning
In addition to the program preview, the session will also take some time to shed light on the learning management system providing you with:
- Product Manager toolkit training - JIRA, Mixpanel, Google Analytics & Balsamiq.
- Hands-on learning via Case Studies and Assignments
- Shortcuts for navigating the program curriculum
- 24/7 learning support and access to learner & faculty forums
Career Assistance Services
The program includes JobAssist support services for your job search. We’ll tell you about:
- Access to an exclusive, confidential job board
- Resume review and rewrite services
- One-on-one interview preparation sessions
What Does a Career in Product Management Look Like..
Here’s what you will be expected to do as a Product Manager:
- Impact and Influence: You get to shape the product's success, make critical decisions, and create value for the company and customers.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: You will work with diverse teams, learn from different perspectives, and foster alignment towards common goals.
- Continuous Learning: You are ready to embrace dynamic challenges, are updated on industry trends, and fuel intellectual and professional growth.
- Problem-Solving: You can easily identify gaps, understand user needs, and apply creativity to develop innovative solutions.
- Career Growth and Versatility: This field unlocks diverse opportunities, from team leadership to entrepreneurship, with a highly valued skill set in the tech industry and beyond.
Need to Know Industry Trends
Growth in Product Management Jobs
Source: LinkedIn Insights
The average salary of a PM in India
Source: Ambition Box
Job openings in the Product Management domain