As more of the world has shifted to online and mobile platforms, organizations and enterprises have gotten access to more data than ever. To use that data to make smart business decisions, they need help to extract the meaning and insights from the data and turn them into concise, easy-to-understand reports and dashboards. That’s the job of the Business Analyst, and it’s one of the fastest-growing job roles in enterprises, organizations, and businesses of all types.
Learn About Our Professional Certificate Program
If you want to get your business analysis career off to a great start, you’ll want to attend this webinar. We will brief you on the Purdue Professional Certificate Program in Business Analysis that gets you career-ready in just six months!
This program gives a broad exposure to statistical concepts, business analysis elements, lifecycle management, agile scrum methodologies, tools like Excel, Power BI, and Tableau to help prepare you for an exciting career in Business Analysis.
Hear From an Expert Instructor
Our expert instructor Bryan Campbell will share:
- The career roles and opportunities waiting for you in business analysis
- The digital learning platform
- The program curriculum and its hands-on projects
- Benefits of learning with Purdue
Exclusive Career Services to Assist Your Job Search
You’ll learn how the program’s benefits continue beyond the certificate:
- Resume building and interview prep and practice
- Premium and confidential job board access
- Capstone project to share with employers via your personal portfolio
Meet Our Instructor
- 25 years of industry experience with clients like bp, ExxonMobil, Phillips 66, IBM, BMC Software and others
- Instructor and course content developer for SimpliLearn for more than 5 years
- MBA, PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, LSS, CSM and ASM certifications
- President of 7C’s Consulting in Houston, Texas
You’ll be able to ask Bryan questions in a live Q&A session. You’ll find out what makes this a top-ranked business analysis certificate program.
We’re expecting a big turnout for this event, and we have limited seats available. And just for attending this information session, we’ll give you a special bonus!
Sign up now and find out how this Professional Certificate Program will pave your way into a business analysis career!