The Cloud is the backbone of the Digital Economy today, enabling organizations around the world to manage data, access computing power, and communicate globally more powerfully than ever before. To make a contribution to Cloud Computing requires an exceptionally strong skill set that blends theoretical knowledge with practical application.
Welcome to the Program Preview of our Post Graduate Program in Cloud Computing in partnership with Caltech CTME!
Join us on Tuesday, January 19, 2021, at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST (Wednesday, January 20 at 8:00 AM IST) for a unique in-depth look at one of our flagship Cloud Computing programs that has already helped professionals across industries, experience levels, and geographies grab exciting opportunities at some of today’s leading companies.
Attend this event to:
- Uncover the program learning path and the long list of in-demand tools and skills that you will learn as part of the program
- Learn how our Bootcamp training approach and unique live virtual classrooms make all the difference for you
- Know what Caltech CTME brings to the table - making it a truly global program with worldwide industry acceptance
- Get an inside look into how our platform for projects and labs works and how you can leverage its various features to practice all that you learn
- Meet some of our past learners as they tell how this program proved to be the career kickstart they needed
- Experience what it feels to earn the prestigious program Caltech CTME completion certificate, and to receive the many accolades that accompany it
Participate in the Q&A session at the end of the event with our expert to ask your questions about the program. Uncover what makes this program one of the most sought-after Cloud Computing programs today.
The event has already seen phenomenal participation, and we have limited seats available.
So, hurry. Grab your spot today!