Join us for the Program Preview of our Post Graduate Program in Data Engineering in partnership with Purdue University!
Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced analytics all depend on data engineering. The Internet of Things and widespread digital transformation mean more data than ever to collect and process. That makes data engineering a vital role in growing demand.
Join us on Tuesday, June 1, 2021, at 7 PM PDT / 10 PM EDT (Wednesday, June 2 at 7:30 AM IST) for a live preview of our Post Graduate Program in Data Engineering. You’ll find out how to master all of the skills and tools of data engineering.
Attend this event to:
- Uncover the program learning path and the skills and in-demand tools you’ll learn
- Learn how our Bootcamp training with live virtual classrooms makes all the difference for you
- See how our collaboration with Purdue University and IBM makes this a truly global program with worldwide industry acceptance
- Get an inside look into how our platform for hands-on labs and projects empowers you to practice all that you learn
- Discover the many benefits of earning the prestigious Purdue University program completion certificate
Participate in the Q&A session at the end of the event with our expert to ask your questions about the program. You’ll see why this program is one of the most sought-after Data Engineering learning programs today.
We’re expecting a big turnout for this event, and we have limited seats available. So, hurry. Save your spot today!