The key to effective pay-per-click (PPC) management is good time management. Productivity is a challenge because we get interrupted often, making it even harder to fully give your attention to the important work of building your PPC campaigns. The good news is that there are many productivity solutions out there and you can actually apply them to streamlining your workload.
Award-winning Google AdWords expert, marketing speaker, and author Brad Geddes will explain how to use your time most wisely, for effective PPC campaign management and monitoring. You’ll also learn how to collaborate better with your team so you don’t have to do all the work. Brad will share 59 minutes of best practices and real-world advice, including:
- How to be both an ad maker and an ad manager
- How to best manage PPC projects
- How to create your own PPC project
- Why you should use time tracking in your organization
- How to manage changes to your account