When Harvard Business Review calls something the sexiest tech job of the 21st Century, you know it’d reflect very poorly on you if you were still clueless on the basics of the field.
This compact, informative guide to the world of Data Science will have you up-to-date in no time.
What’s in the eBook?
- What is Big Data and Data Science?
- Data Science: History and Developments
- What Does a Data Scientist Do?
- Bridging the Talent Gap
- Prerequisites for Becoming a Data Scientist
- Preferred Educational Qualifications
- Miscellaneous Non-technical Skills
- Study Plan
- Useful Resources
- The Future of Data Science
The demand for data scientists continues to increase, drawing an army of eager candidates, all who are angling for a place in this challenging and rewarding field. What you need is something that sets you apart from the rest of the crowd.
The best data scientist is the one who’s the most well-informed. Our guide will bring you up to speed on the relevant aspects of this red-hot field, and give you the competitive advantage when you apply for that coveted position. Get your copy today!
Did you know our Data Scientist Master's Program was co-developed with IBM? Learn more about the program here.