ITIL® Foundation training in WASHINGTON, District Of Columbia (DC)
IT Service Management is the discipline of managing and controlling information technology systems. Different process framework in IT services is initiated towards effective service management. There are various certification programs that support different process framework of IT services, ITIL Certification being...
For assistance, please contact us on
- We have trained over 100,000+ professionals, across 150+ countries, and conduct 300+ workshops globally every month
- Employees of Fortune 500 companies trust us as their learning provider for their Career growth & Training requirements
- We follow a Global Learning Framework, that is proven to deliver results and has been tested and perfected over our experience in training close to a million learners
- We have a network of 2000+ certified trainers to conduct training courses for various topics
- Free access to high quality industry relevant webinars, articles, and blogs
- We provide 24x7 live chat support, support over email, and a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 96.2%
- Accredited & Approved as a training organization, partners, education provider and examination centre by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, ITIL, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will be the training held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- What is ITIL®?
- What is an ITIL® qualification?
- What is APMG and why is it important?
- Why should I choose Simplilearn for ITIL® and not others?
- What does having ITIL® certifications mean?
- Why do I need an ITIL® Qualification?
- What is the difference between V3 and 2011?
- How do I get recognized in ITIL®?
- What does ITIL® 2011 consists of?
- Why should I get certified to ITIL® 2011?
- I am already ITIL® V3 qualified how do I upgrade to 2011?
- Will the Practitioners and Managers qualification remain the same?
- Which means of training are used by Simplilearn for ITIL® courses?
- Can Simplilearn deliver in house or onsite ITIL® training programs?
- Can I use only ITIL® Manuals to study?
- Will I have to update my Foundation certification with the release of ITIL® 2011?
- How long do I have to wait for the results of my multiple choices CBT examinations?
- For how long are the ITIL® 2011 qualifications valid for?
- How can I specify how my name should be printed on the certificate?
- How much does it cost to sit for ITIL® examinations?
- What happens if I do not clear my exam?
- What is Prometric and what is its role?
There is no defined eligibility criterion for ITIL foundation exam. Professionals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and are willing to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization can opt for ITIL foundation certification.
Training in other cities
The River Inn
924 25th Street NW,
Washington, DC 20037
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Washington D.C is the National capital of the United States. Washington D.C is the most popular tourist destination around the globe. There are many historical landmarks in the city like the Lincoln Memorial, White House, Museums showcasing historical artifacts from different parts of the world and other famous political structures. Apart from the historical and political connection, this city also has great taste for performing arts, sports and other cultural activities. Washington D.C's economy is always robust with continuous increase in export of manufactured goods, more inflow of foreign investments in financial, service and IT firms. This creates a stable environment for professionals working in these sectors. Any experienced professionals can enjoy a better career growth by enrolling for job-related courses like PMP, ITIL, Scrum, Agile, Six Sigma, Cloud Computing and CISSP.