SepThu 25 Fri 26
OctThu 30 Fri 31
NovTue 25 Wed 26
DecThu 18 Fri 19
Don't find a convenient schedule?Let us know
ITIL® Foundation Certification Training in Washington, District Of Columbia (DC)
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
- Who will be the trainer for the classroom training?
- How do I enroll for the classroom training?
- Where will be the training held?
- Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
- What will I get along with this training?
- Can I change the city, place, and date after enrolling for any classroom training?
- Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
- Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
- Do you provide any course completion certificate?
- Do you provide any group discounts for classroom training programs?
- Do you provide PDUs after completing the training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- What is ITIL®?
- What is an ITIL® qualification?
- What is APMG and why is it important?
- Why should I choose Simplilearn for ITIL® and not others?
- What does having ITIL® certifications mean?
- Why do I need an ITIL® Qualification?
- What is the difference between V3 and 2011?
- How do I get recognized in ITIL®?
- What does ITIL® 2011 consists of?
- Why should I get certified to ITIL® 2011?
- I am already ITIL® V3 qualified how do I upgrade to 2011?
- Will the Practitioners and Managers qualification remain the same?
- Which means of training are used by Simplilearn for ITIL® courses?
- Can Simplilearn deliver in house or onsite ITIL® training programs?
- Can I use only ITIL® Manuals to study?
- Will I have to update my Foundation certification with the release of ITIL® 2011?
- How long do I have to wait for the results of my multiple choices CBT examinations?
- For how long are the ITIL® 2011 qualifications valid for?
- How can I specify how my name should be printed on the certificate?
- How much does it cost to sit for ITIL® examinations?
- What happens if I do not clear my exam?
- What is Prometric and what is its role?
Money Back Guarantee
There is no defined eligibility criterion for ITIL foundation exam. Professionals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and are willing to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization can opt for ITIL foundation certification.
New to ?
Simplilearn is conducting 2 days ITIL® Foundation certification training in Washington, delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. We are one of the best ITIL® Foundation Training institutes in Washington. This ITIL® Foundation course includes interactive ITIL® Foundation classes, and more. ...
Training in other cities
starting fromSelect Batch & Enroll
The River Inn
924 25th Street NW,
Washington, DC 20037
Note: Indicative only. We will intimate the final confirmed venue by email 2 days prior to the date of training.
Washington D.C is the National capital of the United States. Washington D.C is the most popular tourist destination around the globe. There are many historical landmarks in the city like the Lincoln Memorial, White House, Museums showcasing historical artifacts from different parts of the world and other famous political structures. Apart from the historical and political connection, this city also has great taste for performing arts, sports and other cultural activities. Washington D.C's economy is always robust with continuous increase in export of manufactured goods, more inflow of foreign investments in financial, service and IT firms. This creates a stable environment for professionals working in these sectors. Any experienced professionals can enjoy a better career growth by enrolling for job-related courses like PMP, ITIL, Scrum, Agile, Six Sigma, Cloud Computing and CISSP.