- 5,616 Learners
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification is an entry-level credential in project management offered by the PMI®. The CAPM test evaluates professionals' fundamental knowledge and terminology ... and processes in project management. Simplilearn (Global PMI REP ID 3147) offers CAPM training courses through blended model that includes online CAPM training and CAPM classes coupled with CAPM test questions.Show Less
PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is an entry-level certification for project managers and individuals working on one or more projects. It showcases the professionals’ skills in the fundamental knowledge, concepts and methods of effective project management.
- What is CAPM?
CAPM is an entry-level credential, whereas, PMP is for experienced project managers. CAPM recognizes the fundamental and basic knowledge of the project practitioners while PMP recognizes the experience and competence of leading and directing projects.
- What is difference between PMP and CAPM?
The candidates require High School Diploma or an associate’s degree and 23 contact hours of project management education or 1500 hours of professional experience in a project.
- What are the pre-requisites to take up CAPM certification?
The exam fee for CAPM exam is $225 for members and $300 for non-members. The re-examination fee for members is $150 and for non-members is $200.
- What is the fee for CAPM exam certification?
Yes, training is required for the successful completion of CAPM certification. Simplilearn is a leading training provider of CAPM through its classroom, online and instructor-led LVC training modes.
- Is there any training required to take up CAPM certification?
Within 2-5 weeks of successfully passing the CAPM exam, you will receive the physical certificate authenticating you as CAPM certified.
- How long does it take to receive the certificate after taking CAPM certification exam?
To prepare for CAPM exams you can use study aids, study groups, workshops or opt for trainings by R.E.Ps. Simplilearn is a globally recognized R.E.P training provider for CAPM with the R.E.P ID 3147
- How to prepare for CAPM exam preparation?
- Will CAPM certification help me in getting a job?
of the top three skills employers are looking for in a candidate.
The Certification CAPM Certification is 5 years.
- How long is CAPM certificate valid for?
A candidate needs to renew his/her CAPM certificate every 5 year. He/she is not required to earn PDUs.
- How long does it take to renew the CAPM certificate?
The renewal of CAPM certificate acknowledges your dedication towards project management, thereby, assuring your employer that you have stayed current in your knowledge of project management.
- What are the advantages of renewing the CAPM certificate?
CAPM credentials establish your skills to initiate, monitor, implement and execute a project effectively. For working professionals, CAPM provides skills to hire, lead and manage project team and deliver projects efficiently.
- How can working professionals benefit from CAPM?
PMI members receive a $100 registration discount. There is a group rate of $600 applicable to 3 or more students from the same organization.
- Does PMI offer any discount for students who are registered members?
PMI members get a discount on CAPM exam fees; online purchases and events. Members also have access to e-books and discussion forums for the latest developments in project management.
- How can joining PMI be beneficial while pursuing CAPM certification?
About CAPM Certification
CAPM certification is a globally recognized entry-level certification in project management. Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is offered to professionals by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to newbies in project management who successfully qualify in the CAPM exam. CAPM certification demonstrates a professional’s fundamental knowledge in project management and its terminologies and processes. Simplilearn offers CAPM exam prep training through blended mode of learning with CAPM practice test for extensive practice.
Professionals who look forward to move ahead in the project management career with a professional certification from the reputed PMI should opt for CAPM certification. Professionals who have little or no experience on project management and are looking towards improvising their project management skills and knowledge are ideal participants for CAPM certification.
CAPM Certification Benefits
- Globally recognized professional certification
- Demonstrates one’s fundamental knowledge and expert skills on project management
- Establishes project management skills in the global market
- Opens up greater career prospects in project management
- Earns better income
CAPM exam is conducted and governed by the PMI Institute. Professionals require 23 hours of professional training in order to attempt CAPM exam. The exam fee for CAPM exam is $225 for members and $300 for non-members. The re-examination fee for members is $150 and for non-members is $200. Know more from CAPM Handbook.
We also conduct other course in Project Management
- PMP Courses
- Prince2 Courses
- PRINCE2® Foundation Courses
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Courses
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Courses
- PMI-ACP Courses
- Certified Business Analysis Professional™(CBAP®) Courses
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™(CCBA®) Courses
- MSP Courses
- PgMP Courses
- RMP Courses
- Software Estimation Courses
CAPM Training Courses Conducted Worldwide
- CAPM Training in BANGALORE
- CAPM Training in PUNE
- CAPM Training in CHENNAI
- CAPM Training in HYDERABAD
- CAPM Training in Melbourne
- CAPM Training in Sydney
- CAPM Training in Mumbai
- CAPM Training in Delhi
- CAPM Training in New York City
- CAPM Training in Baltimore
- CAPM Training in San Diego
- CAPM Training in Arlington
- CAPM Training in Louisville
- CAPM Training in Miami
- CAPM Training in Denver
- CAPM Training in Seattle
- CAPM Training in Tucson
- CAPM Training in Atlanta
- CAPM Training in Houston
- CAPM Training in Washington
- CAPM Training in Long Beach
- CAPM Training in Minneapolis
- CAPM Training in Chicago
- CAPM Training in Los Angeles
- CAPM Training in Austin
- CAPM Training in Boston
Classroom Training Training Type
CAPM classroom training is conducted for professionals who want to interact with a highly qualified instructor for better understanding of topics. CAPM Certification is an entry-level credential in project management offered by the PMI and Simplilearn invites you to participate in interactive CAPM classroom workshops. CAPM training includes classroom sessions, access to CAPM online certification courseware, CAPM study guide and full-length practice tests prepared by qualified trainers. We also offer 23 hours of PMI PDU certificate at the end of the CAPM certification training course.
Online Self Learning Training Type
CAPM online training is ideal for CAPM aspirants who are comfortable with self-study and do not have enough time to attend regular CAPM classroom sessions. Simplilearn brings to you CAPM online training course giving you the liberty to study from the comfort of home. Online CAPM training includes audio-video chapters, quizzes and CAPM exam prep tests prepared by qualified trainers. Our e-learning courseware is based on CAPM exam syllabus. We offer 23 hours of PMI PDU certificate at the end of the training.
Instructor Led Online Classroom Training Type
CAPM virtual classroom is the right opportunity for you to connect with an experienced instructor online from your own comfortable space. CAPM virtual classroom includes live interactive training sessions over the internet, access to CAPM online courseware and full-length practice tests. On successful completion of the CAPM online classes program, we offer 23 hours of PMI PDU certificate to participants.
Practice Tests Training Type
CAPM practice tests are designed for candidates who are looking forward to polish their CAPM exam prep before attending the actual exam. CAPM practice tests include multiple-choice questions prepared by experienced trainers based on the exam syllabus. Each practice tests include 150 questions with answers and detailed explanation for doubt clearing. Simplilearn offers 1 to 2 CAPM practice tests thus allowing you to buy practice tests as per your level of CAPM exam preparation.
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a CAPM® classroom in ASHBURN
- Write to email@example.com to express your interest in CAPM® online courses.
- Try our CAPM® online courses. View all
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in CAPM® practice tests.
- Write to email@example.com to express your interest in CAPM® online courses.