Top 10 Reasons to do a SMAC Certification
Read on to find what people are saying about the certififcation, and what's driving an increasing number of professionals from varied backgrounds to get trained in SMAC!
First Things First: What Is The SMAC Certification?
Social Media, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud, better known under the acronym SMAC, is the notion that these four technologies are driving innovation in business in today’s world, thus forming a technology-based ecosystem. The SMAC certification enables an individual to gain knowledge of these individual technologies and platforms that are frequently deployed together. It is a package for any aspiring professional looking to establish their career in a wide network of domains, including social media, mobile technology, analytics, and cloud computing. This certification is very popular as it seeks to integrate the four components of Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud into the SMAC stack.
Why Do The SMAC Certification?
There are many reasons why a professional may choose to augment their resume with the SMAC certification. The most obvious reasons would be to acquire well-defined knowledge in the Social Media and Mobile and Cloud computing technologies in order to adequately perform their daily functions at the workplace. With the vast majority of hiring managers looking for certification credentials on resumes, getting a certification to validate your skills in this field assumes greater import. Certified professionals generally also report of steep salary hikes upon clearing the exam and achieving the credential.
Here’s 10 reasons why you should consider getting the SMAC certification:
Help Your Organization Gain Customer Loyalty
- From an organization's point of view, the SMAC certification is very important for gaining customer loyalty. If a company is able to critically and carefully analyze while at the same time use cloud computing to assess how customers respond to their products on social media, it has the potential to expand its products and client base. It is therefore important to have individuals who are equipped with SMAC knowledge. A recent tweet from Dell World’s official account testifies to this fact: “Within Dell IT, we are becoming SMAC-certified so that we can understand how to enable our employees better”
Boost Your Company’s Digital Marketing Efforts – Have A Say In The Design Process
- An individual with this certification is also able to gain insight into a customer's mind in order to come up with tailor-made solutions for the target segment, resulting in greater engagement. In turn, this results in greater awareness of the company’s product-line among potential customers.
Double As Your Organization’s Go-To PR Person
- Individuals with this certification are trained to track and analyze opinions about a company on social media, ensuring good PR. Social media has become an integral marketing strategy for many companies all over the world. Many companies have taken to social media platforms to market their products in a big way. Holders of the SMAC credential have an important job of assessing how the customers respond to the advertisement put on social media about a company's products, and are trained to identify, analyze, and present this feedback so the business can take the appropriate corrective action.
Contribute In The Market Research Stage – Gain Invaluable Product Experience
- By analyzing and identifying how customers respond to the company’s products, SMAC certified individuals also have the responsibility of identifying target areas to market products in based on customer response on social media. For instance, banks all over the world hire individuals with this certification to identify the banking\financial needs of consumers from various backgrounds so as to be able to bring the right services to the right audiences.
Become The Innovator The World Needs!
- SMAC certification holders are also known for introducing innovative solutions to meet business challenges, such as the use and spread of services like mobile banking, which has simplified the banking industry and reduced input costs greatly.
SMAC Is Among The Best Certifications To Understand Cloud Technologies Better
- Cloud technology also covered in the SMAC certification has made work easier through the provision of a platform to distribute these technology-intensive solutions on a global-scale and at a very affordable price. It is not surprising to see doctors or insurance brokers using their mobile devices to perform some of their tasks that involve storing and presenting data.
Improve Your Organization’s Customer-Engagement Efforts
- SMAC technologies have also been instrumental in increasing and improving the quality of customer engagement, interacting with them in a manner that keeps them satisfied and yearning for more. There is nothing as profitable to a business organization as a happy and satisfied customer. Over 25,000 conversations take place on social media daily between companies and their customers worldwide.
Broaden Your Skillset With Training In A Diverse Set Of Skills
- Through a SMAC certification, a professional acquires proficiency in a number of skills, thus broadening the scope for employment. SMAC certified professionals find employment in such diverse roles as business consultant, social media marketing manager, online community manager, social media content writer, and many more. In Dell World alone, 7,500 employees are holders of the Social Media Analytics and Cloud certification.
Nets You A Salary Hike
- SMAC-holders generally report a salary hike of as much as 30% upon achieving the credential, and are more sought-after than their non-certified peers.
Greater Choice In Choosing From A Variety Of Customized Offerings
About the On-Demand Webinar
About the Webinar