Data and services are relatively straightforward to manage together, but add in a sprinkling of interactive programming, and you have a more complex solution. Cloud services have matured to the point where they need programming to link systems together. To do this, one of the largest cloud providers, Microsoft Azure, introduced Functions—a toolset to run programming in the cloud. Whole systems can now be written and managed through scalable cloud services.
In this azure functions pdf ebook, we’ll dig into the following topics:
- Serverless computing
- Understanding Azure Functions
- How do you write Azure Functions?
- Managing Azure Functions
- Understanding the future of programming in the cloud
By the time you have read this azure functions pdf eBook, you will have a strong understanding of how to develop serverless solutions.
You can also enroll in our top cloud programs, including;
1. Post Graduate Program in Cloud Computing, designed in collaboration with Caltech CTME
2. Cloud Architect Master’s Program
Become a cloud pro with these courses and download azure functions pdf now to master everything about azure functions now!