Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certification
CISA ExamCISA Exam consists of a rigorous 4 hour exam covering 200 multiple choice questions from four practice areas. Candidates’ scores are reported as a scaled score. One needs to receive a score more than 450 or higher to pass the CISA Exam. There is no penalty marking for wrong answers.
CISA Exam Syllabus The Process of Auditing Information Systems – 14% Governance and Management of IT – 14% Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation – 19% Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support – 23% Protection of Information Assets – 30%
Benefits of CISA Certification
- Gives a better understanding of information security and IT auditing process
- Gives better awareness of how to protect information systems
- Confirms commitment to profession
- Offers a career differentiator, with enhanced credibility and marketability
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange
Simplilearn offers extensive CISA Classroom training from highly qualified CISA trainers. Along with the CISA Certification training course, you are offered:
- Experienced CISA certified trainer
- CISA Practice tests and Embedded Quizzes
- 5PDUs or 35CPEs Certificate
To know more about the CISA Exam or get registered for the CISA Certification training, you can visit Simplilearn’s CISA Certification page. Explore more and move ahead in your audit or security professional career with a CISA Certification.
About the On-Demand Webinar
About the Webinar