Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification is one of the most demanded certification in information security. It is an independent information security certification governed by the reputed International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. Professionals need to qualify the CISSP exam in order to achieve the CISSP Certification.
CISSP Exam consists of 250 multiple choice questions out of which 25 are pre-test questions. The passing score for CISSP Exam is 700 out of 1000 and CISSP Exam duration is 6 hours. Exam fee of the CISSP Exam is $599.
CISSP Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum five years of direct full-time security professional work experience in two or more of the ten domains of the information systems, OR
- Four years of direct full-time professional security work experience in two or more of the ten domains of the CISSP CBK with a college degree, OR
- If you don’t have experience, then become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CISSP exam and earn six years of experience to become a CISSP
CISSP Exam Course Syllabus
The CISSP Exam includes ten domains as per the CBK – Common Book of Knowledge.
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Physical Security
To get detail CISSP Exam course syllabus, click here.
Benefits of CISSP Certification
- Demonstrates working knowledge of information security
- Offers a career differentiator, with enhanced credibility and marketability
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange
- Allows access to a network of global industry and subject matter/domain experts
- Makes broad-based security information resources readily available
- Provides a business and technology orientation to risk management
CISSP Certification Training by Simplilearn
Simplilearn offers CISSP Certification Training through its unique learning model that includes CISSP Classroom and CISSP Online training. One can also opt for 100% online CISSP Exam training.
Introduction to CISSP Certification – Video
To know more about CISSP Exam and get registered for CISSP Certification training, you can visit Simplilearn’s CISSP Certification page. Rise up in the corporate ladder with a CISSP Certification.
Find our CISSP®- Certified Information Systems Security Professional Online Classroom training classes in top cities:
|CISSP®- Certified Information Systems Security Professional||8 Feb -2 Mar 2019, Weekdays batch||Your City||View Details|
|CISSP®- Certified Information Systems Security Professional||18 Feb -5 Mar 2019, Weekdays batch||Atlanta||View Details|
|CISSP®- Certified Information Systems Security Professional||23 Feb -17 Mar 2019, Weekend batch||Washington||View Details|
Recommended articles for you
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) CertificationArticle
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) CertificationArticle
Why IT Security Professionals Need a CISSP Certification - A...Article