Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) is one of the most popular credentials in software testing. It is a rigorous, examination-based, professional certification program. CTFL Certification is offered to candidates who successfully clear the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) Exam.
ISTQB CTFL Exam Eligibility Criteria
Preferable Six months of Experience in Software Development or Software Testing
ISTQB CTFL Exam
CTFL Exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions, each carrying one point. The CTFL Exam duration is 1 hour and the passing score in the CTFL Exam is 65%.
CTFL Exam Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Software Testing
- Testing throughout Software Lifecycle
- Static Techniques
- Test Design Techniques
- Test Management
- Tools support for testing
To view detail CTFL Exam syllabus, click here.
Benefits of CTFL Certification
- Establishes your proficiency in Software Development and/or Testing
- Increases you visibility and makes you a more valuable member within your organization
- Imbibes the best practices in software development and/or testing and increase the success rate of your projects
- CTFL Certified testers earn 20% more salary than testers not having CTFL Certification
CTFL Certification Training by Simplilearn
Simplilearn is an ISTQB accredited training provider and ISTQB Authorized Examination Center (AEC). Simplilearn offers CTFL Certification training through its unique learning mode that includes CTFL Classroom training and online CTFL training. One can also opt for 100% online CTFL exam training. Along with the CTFL Certification training course, you are offered:
- Course Material hardcopy included
- Practice Tests
- ISTQB – CTFL Exam
Introduction to CTFL Certification – Video
A certification can be a great way of learning and experiencing. If you are thinking of getting one, then make sure to check out our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.